• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Family Guy" Fans, Are You Going To Check Out The Spin-off?

JimBoy

TMF Regular
The Cleaveland Show is supposed to start in Fall 2009.

It might be early to say but do you see this one making it?

I don't know. It really depends if the series is good or not. Will it just be Cleveland? Will it bring in new characters? I'll just wait and see. I liked Family Guy as it was. It had a good balance of characters. So as it stands, I'm not inclined to watch it regularly, but if its good I'll check it out.

I'm just getting into the Family Guy. Whos Cleveland ? is he that dude that talks real sloooooow ? If he is then the producers are going to have to give it extra airtime to fit in the dialogue. lol

WOW i didn't know they where making a spinn off i would rather have a show about craig myer but i hope family guy isn't over

I stopped watching Family Guy a while ago, just lost touch with it, but I still like it. As for the Cleveland Show, not going to be racing to buy it, but I'll probably end up watching an episode or two and loving it - I loev spin-offs that sound (and often are) terrible. Joey, anyone?

I'd probably watch a bit of it to see how it does... American Dad was met with the same sort of skepticism and with the exception of that first season, it's turning out pretty good. I don't think Family Guy is going anywhere, as much as FOX may not want to fully admit it, it is one of it's biggest draws and outside of footie season, I would say perhaps it's biggest draw along with the Simpsons and A.D. on Sundays.

I'm interested to see how Seth brings the show in but I do hope it hits off good otherwise I probably won't tune in too much more.

the hollywood brother will give it a shot but if it not that funny than the hollywood brother will just stick with family guy

i heard bout the spin off but i'm not too interested i love Family Guy and American Dad but if there goin to do a spin off they should do it with a better character but i'll check it out

Yes, I DID hear about Cleveland getting his own show....

When is this thing gonna come on the air again? I don't think I ever say a release date for it.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back