• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantasy Baseball

MistressValerie1

Administrator
I am doing another free custom Yahoo fantasy baseball league this season and would like 4 to 6 additional players to make it competitive. If anyone here wishes to join, the league ID is 77413 and the password is squishy1234 🙂

Thanks,

if theres a decent amount in i will be interested in joinin, im in 4 leagues already so i can create a 5th

We have four teams already, but the more, the merrier. We can accomodate any even number of teams up to 12 🙂

during the seventh inning stretch i day dream about ripping off nylons...

i'm really amused by the idea of a tickle fetish fantasy baseball league. I usually just come here to get off. Seriously though, my fantasy basketball team is in the final 6 weeks and I'm in the hunt... we need big things from Joe Johnson the rest of the way, his name is plain but his game is anything but.

Mistress Valerie> "I have Alfonso Soriano at second base and Bleufetish in the outfield, who wants to look at my drawings of joan of arc getting gang tickled? Want to trade me Dale Murphy for Vlad Gurerro?"

have fun guys. I'm not into baseball, but I'll do a hoops league with you next season.

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back