• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantasy Frontier Second Interlude 2

lostonezero

TMF Expert
Second free "Interlude" chapter, directly from my Fantasy Frontier DiD/Tickling comic 🙂 The Interludes are meant to show what happens between the main saga chapters, while the main cast is adventuring and being tickled all around the (fantasy) world 😉 In this case we see what happens at the cat tribe village after Princess Elvina visit. We know Queen Sara and see some princesses and queens get in trouble 😉 Here is it for free reading:
Pages 1-5 out of 10:

I can't express how appreciative I am when you give away a comic for free. They really make me want to see more of your work. Excellent story development, great characters and light-hearted dialogue, and very well drawn of course (especially the feet). Awesome all around!

LoZ, your work is always a real treat!

Bravo! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Jim
MTJpub.com

I can't express how appreciative I am when you give away a comic for free. They really make me want to see more of your work. Excellent story development, great characters and light-hearted dialogue, and very well drawn of course (especially the feet). Awesome all around!

Thank you very much, it's a pleasure to release some free material if I can 🙂

Wouldn't this storyline have worked better for a bondage-only story, though? Don't get me wrong, I love to see more tickle scenes, but I think they felt a bit like they were thrown in to keep the fans happy and the story did not really need them. Iam fine if they are not inserted into every scene myself, if the scenes where it does happen are longer, more descriptive and maybe better plotted in return.

That's just me though, I do not know if a "less is more" policy works on the general fanbase.

Wouldn't this storyline have worked better for a bondage-only story, though? Don't get me wrong, I love to see more tickle scenes, but I think they felt a bit like they were thrown in to keep the fans happy and the story did not really need them. Iam fine if they are not inserted into every scene myself, if the scenes where it does happen are longer, more descriptive and maybe better plotted in return.

That's just me though, I do not know if a "less is more" policy works on the general fanbase.

Very good point thank you! In this case I had a story to develop, to set up things for next chapters, and the will to insert DiD/Tickling scenes into a limited page amount. Hope the result wasn't that bad XD The scenesmay be expanded into some colored pics in the future, who knows! Thanks a lot for the useful feedbacks!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back