• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantasy Frontier Second Interlude

lostonezero

TMF Expert
While Elvina, Serena, Marie, Rui, Fuyu and the other main characters of Fantasy Frontier DiD/Tickling comic are around fighting giant cat golems and so on, at the castle of Darbor, Rossana, Propora and Sylvina, the three main maids of the castle, are sharing stories of what they saw during their years or work between the royal walls. I liked a lot the idea the writer had, to build a story around flashbacks of what happened behind the scenes of previously seen chapters; The comic is not heavy on tickling scenes but I do hope you like it^_^ Here is it for free reading:
Page 1-5 out of 10:

Amazing work! On behalf of all your fans thank you for this little freebie. 🙂 Eagerly staying tuned for the next few installments!

Brilliant work my friend, i congratulate you on your fine labours.

After seeing this post I had to check the calender, I thought it was thanksgiving! As an unemployed schmuck without a credit card, the generiosity of artists like yourself means the world to me. I'm very appreciative of all the execellent free content, so thank you very much. Porpora is a hotty!

Hahaha, great job! xD Thank you so much for making it.

Though, I gotta agree with Rosanna, those are some weird stories to tell.

After seeing this post I had to check the calender, I thought it was thanksgiving! As an unemployed schmuck without a credit card, the generiosity of artists like yourself means the world to me. I'm very appreciative of all the execellent free content, so thank you very much. Porpora is a hotty!

You're more than welcome 🙂 and if one day you'll be able to get some of the other chapters, I'll be more than happy to know your opinion on them too 🙂
Glad yoou liked Porpora too!

It took me a minute to figure out why Marie might be wearing ropes in the 5th page.

I guess it's because of the revisions to her character that were made since? She seemed a meek person and a low-ranking maid initially during the first chapters so I assumed that the way she started putting on airs around the princess and her promotion happened due to the events of the first arc.

It took me a minute to figure out why Marie might be wearing ropes in the 5th page.

I guess it's because of the revisions to her character that were made since? She seemed a meek person and a low-ranking maid initially during the first chapters so I assumed that the way she started putting on airs around the princess and her promotion happened due to the events of the first arc.

Good guess hehe🙂 Yes I admit Marie character changed a lot since chapter 1, even if she's more part of the supporting cast 🙂 In general me and the other author guessed that she should have been a quite important maid to serve directly the princess and go around with her during the first and part of the second series, thus explaining the change in her "ranking". She still is one of my fav characters and hope I can do a free chapter like this one just for her one day^_^

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back