• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Faster, pussycats! Llik! Llik! , */F

jts963

1st Level Yellow Feather
Faster, pussycats! Lick! Lick! , */F

Too big for my avatar, not too big for your hard drive. Enjoy. 😎

No mercy for Olive Oyl! :evilha:

Attachments

• don't-mess-with-pirates.gif
    don't-mess-with-pirates.gif
    455.2 KB · Views: 2,898
Last edited:
Absolutely adorable! You just KNOW the animators had to have at least a mild love for foot-tickling, way back when. I never managed to catch that Popeye episode while growing up, but it sure would have had a huge impact on me.

Anyway, it sure makes for an awesome gif.image. Thanks, jts963! 😛aw:

Absolutely adorable! You just KNOW the animators had to have at least a mild love for foot-tickling, way back when. I never managed to catch that Popeye episode while growing up, but it sure would have had a huge impact on me.

Anyway, it sure makes for an awesome gif.image. Thanks, jts963! 😛aw:
My pleasure. 🙂

Both Shiver Me Timbers! and Bridge Ahoy! had a huge impact on me as a kid. I could live with the fact that her laughter wasn't as good in SMT!, but her fast recovery between licks always annoyed me.

So you KNOW I had to delete her recovery in the gif. :evilha: :laughing:

Last edited:
Talk about a blast from the past! This, and Bridge Ahoy were my fav Popeye cartoons growing up XD I loved her laughter in SMT 🙂 and the way the artists drew the tickling; if they didn't have a thing for it, you couldn't tell...

When i saw this scene in the cartoon, i didn't believe what i witnessed to be honest ^^

How on earth did those ghosts ever manage to pass Olive's huge gunboats through them teeny ringbolts! Alas, poor lady, her punishment extended throughout all eternity via the evil magic of gif cycling! Truly a damsel locked in the depths of Tickle Hell... squealing perdition for her; paradise for the rest of us!

Thanks rtl! :super_hap Not original with me... the favorite expression of a friend!

How on earth did those ghosts ever manage to pass Olive's huge gunboats through them teeny ringbolts! ...
Ectoplasm! 😉 Note the two masts improbably close together: one of them is made from ectoplasm, molded for the occasion. Ditto the "ringbolts", the "mooring pins" on the deck instead of on the gunwales, the perpetual "can of fresh milk", and of course the relentless, never-sated "cats". Possibly the only natural things in that scene are the deck, one mast, the ropes(?), and Olive, who is truly living her worst nightmare. Only Popeye's defeat of the ghosts makes the ectoplasm dissolve and allows Olive's heretofore unexplained escape at the end of the cartoon.

Looking forward to the next edition of Low Roads! 🙂

I'm famous, guys! 😀

No, not really. :lol But my gif has wound up in wikipedia in an expanded size. Check it out:

EDIT: They took it down 🙁
http:/en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tickle_torture

Last edited:
What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back