• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Faux magazine covers

Dannigrl

This thread was started somewhere else, but I was told to move it here due to true life photo content. I have no idea why. Since I have no clue how to move a thread, I just reposted it here.

I take no credit for the thread- Someone else had the idea of 'creating magazines' that would suit our individual needs, and he made a couple goodies. I thought it was a fun idea. Below is my entry, photo and names used with permission. It's a shame it's only a faux magazine cover- I have enough material and contacts to actually run those articles and photos.

Let's see your styles!

Attachments

• magAA.JPG
    magAA.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 1,060
Yeah! I second that!

how do I get a copy of modern tickleslaves ?

Yeah me too! I want that and TortureWorld- I saw a clip of the tictactoe session video from the vicap used on the TortueWorld magazine so I'd LOVE to have the real magazine

kay :super_hap

Yeah me too! I want that and TortureWorld- I saw a clip of the tictactoe session video from the vicap used on the TortueWorld magazine so I'd LOVE to have the real magazine

kay :super_hap

I haven't seen the whole clip but loved the screaming asnd moaning part as the pens worked up and down. I asked him if I could use a vidcap for this magazine thread idea. He said sure and laughed. I think it's a great shot.

This magazine thing wasn't my idea, it started as another thread btw

Well I think it's a great idea whoever started it, and all the credit to them for doing so!

Kay :/

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back