• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite Armpit Tickling Experience, Giving or Receiving

mxaxtxtx

TMF Regular
I was inspired by a recent thread about armpit tickling, something that a lot more people like than I realized! I thought it would be fun to share your favorite armpit tickling experience, whether you were on the giving or receiving end! Ready, set... GO!

I guess I will try and kick this off. One of my favorites was with a girlfriend in college. She was a cute brunette, slim and really ticklish. We were making out on her bed and my hands were caressing her body, from her hips to her breasts. Every time I hit a sensitive spot she would start laughing. So I decided to have a little fun. I looped my legs around hers, tucked one of her arms underneath my body and held her other arm up by the wrist. She was wearing a very thin, very short sleeved shirt. The sleeves were short enough that almost half of her armpit was exposed. I started taunting her, asking why she kept laughing, what was so funny? By this point she knew what was coming and the anticipation was making her giggle without even being touched. I wiggled one finger in the air, slowly getting closer to her defenseless underarm. The thing that made this experience so hot was that she was already turned on from fooling around that this was making her even more turned on. She started begging, but you could tell by the whispering, breathy way she was talking that she was really hot. She was saying things like nooo, please stop, but all the time her breathing was getting heavier and her heart beat faster. Finally my fingers made contact and she burst into sweet girlish giggles. Just one finger, over the sleeve, tracing up and down from top to bottom of her armpit. Then I used 3 fingers to pull her sleeve down, exposing her entire, smooth hollow and my index finger continued tracing up and down the bare pit. She started howling with laughter at this point. That went on for about 5 minutes before she couldn't take any more and begged me to make love to her. Needless to say the love making was fantastic.

Hope to hear more experiences! I've got more to share!

That was awesome! I've had a lot of memorable tickling experiences that included armpit tickling, but the one that stands out was my first time tying up my ex and tickling her. Now, I already knew that her pits were over the top ticklish so I figured that this was going to fun. I was right! Now, when I tie someone up for tickling, (which is pretty much the only reason that I would tie anyone up anyway), I tie them up tight! Not the way the 'lee's are tied in most of the vids you see! I had her ankles tied to the foot of the bed so about all she could do is wiggle them a little bit. Then I stretched her arms up over her head and secured them to the headboard, tightly! She really couldn't move at all. I then tickled her feet for a while, which was very fun. But that's not why you're reading this. I then went up and straddled her waist and unbuttoned her shirt and opened it up. Then I started teasing her. I told her how exposed and vulnerable her pits were. She cried out "ohhhh nooo"! Then I started wiggling all ten fingers and slowly approached both her pits at the same time. She started giggling and begging, then laughing. I steadily got closer and closer. Her laughing got more and more desperate. Then, once my fingers made contact with the pit skin, she screeched and began laughing hysterically until she went into silent laughter. I tickled all around and inside them for a while until I could tell she needed a break. I stopped and let her rest for a while. Funny enough, she never asked to be untied or to stop tickling her. And she had never been tickled like that or ever been tied up before. I tickled her pits a little more, then went back to her feet for a while. After that, I untied her and we made love. That was very good, more so than other times. The really cool part was, the next time she came over a few days later, she asked me if I wanted to tie her up again!
PS: My writing style isn't much to look at. So sue me!

Great experience! And hey, I'm not a novelist myself, just enjoy reading about good experiences! You are lucky to have had someone like that in your life!

I hope the experiences keep coming!

Mine won't be as long or as detailed, but here it goes.

I have this friend in school that likes to tickle me a lot. Especially under my arms. I don't know why, but since she has found out that I'm ticklish, she loves to torture me this way (not that I really object lol). Anyway, there is one instance in particular that sticks out. I was in weight training class waiting for my coach to tell us to head down to the weight room. I was sitting on the ground, and my friend comes (we'll call her A) and sits right next to me and snuggles up against me likes she always does. A is a real touchy-feely kind of person, so that was normal. What wasn't normal, but I didn't notice until it was too late, was that she was slowly snaking her hand up to my armpit. I was sitting on the ground with my knees up and my arms resting on my knees so she had easy access. All of a sudden I hear A say "goochie goochie goo" and felt her fingers scribbling away at my armpit. I slammed my arm down to cover my armpit immediately but it didn't do any good. She kept tickling and I kept squirming, trying hard not to laugh too loud or hard out of embarrassment. She started tickling me everywhere, and this went on for about twenty seconds before she stopped. She hugged and laughed, and I thought it was over. Then A's friend came over (we'll call her B) and sat down. A then turns to be and says "don't you think it's so funny when you can get a big, tough looking guy to laugh so hard? Watch this." Then A starts tickling me under my arms again while B watches and laughs. She finally stops when our coach tells to get to weight room. We get up to go and A hugs me again, saying "You're such a good sport, Amon". I smile and go lift weights.

Well I didn't think this would be as long or as detailed but I guess I was wrong. Lol. Can't wait to hear everyone's stories.

Great replies! Let's keep it going! Any experiences to share Jenny?

Hehe well there was one time I got a good armpit tickle from my older cousins. I was in high school. We had a family reunion type thing, and they decided to get me to the ground and pin me. Lol one of them pinned my arms upward under their legs, and the other straddled my waist. After they got me securely down, they both poked and spidered all over my pits. Didn't help that I had a small T shirt on either lol.. Eventually they stopped, but it was torture while it lasted lol
attachment.jpeg

I have always had a preference for upper body tickling although I never used to pay too much attention to armpit tickling. I suppose I used to love it more coz it made a great change to see it happening in tickle clips rather than just feet tickling all the time. I had wished that armpit tickling had more of an effect on me as my armpits were one of those places that were ticklish but a place I could easily take it- unlike a lot of other places. Well last summer my wish came true and my perspective changed when I took a trip across the pond to meet some friends in America for some tickle fun (TKLVR18, aka Karen, and Senshi). Which leads onto my favourite armpit tickling experiences...
First one being when I discovered that my armpits were in fact incredibly ticklish and it all it needed was for Karen to....lets say...wake them up. My arms were tied above my head with a little bit of room for movement but not a lot and I was wearing a shirt that really exposed my armpits. When Karen began teasing my arms with the slow ticklish trail to my armpits I was somewhat confident that I would be able to take it no problem. It seems a ticklish blur now but she did a fantastic mix of feathery light touches and teases with her nails both in and around the armpit and quicker and deeper pokes and tickles right inside my armpit and by doing this it made them incredibly sensitive and amazingly ticklish. I was completely caught off guard and it drove me nuts. It didn't take long for me to pull on the restraints to try and pull my arms down and block the tickling. But it made no difference as there was still plenty of access for Karen to torment my pits. I of course loved every second of it and what made it great was the fact that it was exactly how I wanted it to be in the sense of the restraints...I had a little bit of leeway to pull my arms down but not enough to make any difference. I had had tickle meets before that were great and a lot of fun and each had their own highlights, but none had this effect on my armpits like this before. So I knew that this was gonna be a great holiday.

So after Karen now seeing for herself that my armpits could now be added to the list of hot spots she certainly took advantage of this for the rest of my trip. which leads me to my second favourite armpit tickling experience...but this was not a one off occurrence this actually happened quite a number of times....
Karen and I were sat in the back of the car and Senshi was driving. Karen and I would randomly tickle each other whenever we were in the back of the car. But my favourite move she pulled was when I would tickle and tease her neck but then find the strength to lean back to block me and then pin my outstretched arm between her and the seat of the car. It was heaven and hell rolled into one as she got great amusement out of tormenting and teasing me about my now exposed armpit that she could have full access to as well as my ribs and side. Having my arm pinned and so exposed certainly resulted in my armpit feeling even more vulnerable and even more ticklish (if that was even possible!).

So now I certainly give more attention to armpit tickling- whether it be in a story or a video clip as it brings all of the fantastic memories back. :wub::blush:

That's great! I'm glad you were able to discover how ticklish your pits are! Karen sounds like an evil tickler! And I LOVE that technique of pinning your arm in the car.

I have used a similar experience, sitting next to a girl in the back seat of a car, she put her arm around me. So I grabbed her wrist and held her arm there. She was wearing a tank top and her pit was exposed perfectly. I barely had to touch her. I really just rest my fingers in her pit, and she started wiggling around so bad that she was practically tickling herself! It was great!

A then turns to be and says "don't you think it's so funny when you can get a big, tough looking guy to laugh so hard? Watch this." Then A starts tickling me under my arms again while B watches and laughs.

Hehehehe I loooove that. One of the reasons I get a kick out of tickling my boyfriend. 😛

This probably sounds lame, but one of my favorite things to do is make my boyfriend put his arms over his head and keep them there while I tickle his underarms. It never gets old. 🙂

For the sake of propriety I'll keep the rewards/punishments to myself. *coughcough* :angel:

This is a story my younger cousin told me about one time when she was at school for a P.E. presentation. She said that the girls were required to wear a white tank top and jogging pants. She's so paranoid about having to wear tank tops or anything that has no sleeves because, in her own words, " I don't want to wear a tank top because someone might tickle my armpits, and they're too ticklish, that it became one of my weaknesses". So, continuing her story, while having warm up, she was doing a bridge position, and someone accidentally or intentionally poked her armpit. She immediately collapsed to the floor, screamed, closed her arms, and tried to cover her armpit while giggling. And she heard someone say, Oh! Is Emelia ticklish? To which she replied, "Don't ever think of tickling my armpit again, I might pee myself. This was one of her tickle experiences in school that she told me about.

For me, it was the one with my closest female friend, so I was around 16/17 at the time, and we were upstairs on bonfire night, hanging out in her room with another friend of hers. Now we both knew how ticklish she was, and I remember my childhood friend said something to us both about how she was better than us both at a game or something like that.

And I remember the pause, with both me and her other friend looking at each other with a grin and then at her, and my child hood friend face when she realised what we were planning to do. And then the suddenly rush of my childhood friend trying to escape the bed, but cut off as we both dived on her and started to pin her to the bed.

Now ultimately we both knew how ticklish she was and we knew her feet were her most ticklish spot..and sure we both took an opportunity to tickle her there while the other pinned her. But I remember us both starting at first on her upper body and I remember me pinning her down and watching her friends nails dance all over my best friend pits and watching all the laughter and cute reactions coming from her, but it was by far! The best Arm pit tickling I was involved in!

My favourite time was one of the first times I got to tie up and tickle my then girlfriend, now wife. Up until then most tickling had been short and playful rather than anything more intense but she had known about my fetish for a while and after having been out for a couple of drinks she leant over to me and said “I think you should take me home and tickle me” and my heart almost stopped!

We get home and she immediately strips to her underwear and lies down on the bed with her arms stretched above for me to cuff to the bed frame.

She had always insisted that the balls of her feet were her worst spot but I was hopeful it would be her armpits as that is one of my favourite spots to get. I started on her belly, hips and thighs just to ease her in and got some nice wriggles and laughs in amongst exclamations of “ooooh you’re not going to play nice are you?” - she was right.

I tested her theory about her feet and she was right in they were very ticklish and got a better reaction than her thighs and stomach, however I still had my favourite spot to try.

I straddled her hips and slowly started scraping my fingertips from her elbows down towards her armpits causing her to wriggle and giggle nervously. The second my fingers entered proper armpit territory she lost it and shrieked. I found out that the gentler methodical tickles were her kryptonite and the deep musical belly laughs that fell from her mouth were like heaven. The laughter got harder the deeper into the hollows of her pits I went. I knew I had found a winner. I alternated between single finger tickles drawing circles round both her armpits and then switching to all 10 and watched her level of helpless laughter increase as my fingers worked from the inner arms above the armpit and down into her sweet spot which was the direct centre of her armpits much to my delight.

Ever since then she is of the opinion that it is in fact her armpits that are her most ticklish spot and I’ve been able to indulge in this many since.

Story writing is not my forte but hope this paints a picture.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back