• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite Beer?

acidlady851

I'm so bored that I had to start this. xD

WHAT'S EVERYONE'S FAVORITE BEER????

Mine is.. Kirin Ichiban right now. 😉

Samuel Adams. The beer of real Americans.

Specifically, their Winter Lager and Octoberfest.

I always thought the beer of real americans was Keystone? Kidding, don't hit me 😛

Bella Donna, since you like Sam Adams, I have to ask... you ever try Scotch Ale? and if so, what did you think of it?

If I had to pick another fave beer, I'd go with Dogfish Head.. but I haven't had any of that in a LONG time.

I always thought the beer of real americans was Keystone? Kidding, don't hit me 😛

Bella Donna, since you like Sam Adams, I have to ask... you ever try Scotch Ale? and if so, what did you think of it?

If I had to pick another fave beer, I'd go with Dogfish Head.. but I haven't had any of that in a LONG time.

Haven't tried the Scotch Ale, yet. So far I've had Boston Lager, Cherry Wheat, Cream Stout, Honey Porter, and Irish Red, on top of the seasonals I've mentioned. Of their year-round beers, I'd say the Irish Red was probably my favorite.

Boston Lager's not bad... I was curious though, if the batch of scotch ale I had was just bad, or if it was bad in general.

Half-serious; do stores in America make it a habit of stocking stale beer? 😛

Yuengling has always been one of my favorite beers, also love a lot of the canadian beers exspcialy the labbat honey lagar and XXX molson

i never drink beer but when i do..it has to be ice cold..and accompanied with peanut m&ms..trust me it's yummy..so i would go with hmm Miller lite..:redface:

Also not a big beer drinker, but when I do, Guinness every time. 😛

(Unless I'm a bit strapped, in which case it's Carling)

Samuel Adams Boston Ale... I am actually looking at an empty bottle of it which is sitting on my desk to my left. Just passed the keyboard by roughly an inch and a half. Their specialty brews are very nice as well.

It's the perfect beer for bad movie and pizza night.

I don't really drink beer much, if at all, but I do like MGD of the ones I've tried.

For me? Hand's down...It's A&W.

Oh, you didn't mean Root Beer???

Meh, I'm a teetotaler. To me beer looks like a bad urine sample and smells like stagnant water that's been inside a tractor tire for 3 weeks, but don't let that stop you...LOL

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back