• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

favorite Cartoon:

Favorite cartoon: Roadrunner

Favorite comedy film: Grumpy Old Men & Grumpy Old Men 2

Cartoon: Animaniacs

Comedy film: Brain Donors... it's like Animaniacs and the Marx Bros. collide

Cartoon..Mr Magoo's Christmas Carol..super cute characters, great musical score.

Comedy film? hmm..Four Weddings and a Funeral

What do you mean, what was my favorite cartoon? :stickout

I liked and always will like: Freakazoid, Looney Tunes, Ronin Warriors, and Darkwing Duck.

Derp, necro'd a dead topic.

Animaniacs, Freakazoid (Oh god did I love Freakazoid), Zoids, Transformers Armada, Angry Beavers, And one of my big favorite ones, Tiny Toons.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (The Turtles may be goofy, the villains may be goofier, but I'll be damned if April O'Neil isn't played spot on right)

Exo-Squad (One of the only cartoons I've ever known to portray not just one but to heroes of the series dying valiantly in battle)

Jem and the Holograms (I had a crush on Kimber...that and the show was outrageous. Truly TRULY outrageous. Nuff said. ^_~)

Transformers (I'm an official member of the Church of Optimus Prime. I EVEN HAVE A T-SHIRT THAT SAYS SO ^_~)

She-Ra: Princess of Power (She-Ra was my idol when I was young)

Bots-Master (My only complaint about this show was it ended after things were really starting to get good plot wise)

Robotech (Another one of the few shows that featured the heroes suffering loses in battle. The Invid Saga was a favorite of mine)

Superman: The Animated Series (This show is nominated for having THE best villain. PERIOD! I'll never forget my gasping as Darkseid vaporized Dan Turpin in front of Superman and then simply smiling afterwards)

Batman: The Animated Series (This show was dark. REALLY DARK. The villains [and even Bruce himself at times] were often tragedies in of themselves brought upon by humankind's selfishness, greed, hate, fear, etc etc. Really portrayed the darker side of human nature)

Erm, I loved Loony Toons , Angry Beavers, Maniacs or whatever it was called...Ozzy and drix, and all that good stuff ^.^

Oh man, Ozzy and Drix was alright. I wish cartoon series adaptations based off of movies actually kept their original voice actors though. But I guess the cartoon channels can't afford the heavy priced voice actors.

Not from what I remember. I'd have to look at it again but I was pretty sure Ozzy and Drix had different VA's for the cartoon.

Or they did and I'm just a dumb ass. Both are possible answers. 😛

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back