• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite Comedy Movie Scenes.

NMKamikaze1

TMF Expert
What are some of the funniest scenes in all the comedy movies you've seen so far? Here are a few of mine:

Norbit: The scene where Thandie Newton and Cuba Gooding, Jr. were about to get married, but Eddie Griffin and Katt Williams mess it up.

Bad Boys 2: The scene where Martin Lawrence's daughter is about to go on a date. Martin and Will Smith treat the boy like a criminal and intimidate him with a gun. The funniest part is when Will Smith comes to the door acting drunk.

The Man: The scene where Eugene Levy tries to run from Samuel L. Jackson. Jackson shoots Levy in the ass with a training bullet and puts him back in the car. Levy complains about it and Jackson gives him a bottle of taco sauce. Jackson tells Levy that it's a natural anti-septic and to sprinkle it on his ass so he doesn't get an infection.

Both are from Porky's

The scene where Pee Wee is running naked down a dark road and the police pull him over and ask for his license

When Pee Wee asks to have his friend Mike Hunt paged by a woman at the local diner

She asks if anyone has seen Mike Hunt :roflmao::roflmao:

I love the part on Dude Where's My Car when they go through the drive through and the lady keeps saying,''And Then.'' every time he orders something.Then the part where another person comes through and there is a Chinese bag over the speaker because Ashton Kutcher beat up the speaker lmao!

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back