• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite female sports star to tickle

stdave1

TMF Poster
Just wanted to ask you guys what would be your favorite female sports star to tickle. My choice would be Nadia Comanceci (I think I saw an article where she was tickled on the feet and she seemed genuinely ticklish). Or either or both the Williams sisters. How about you?

the nascar newbie hottie seems good choice for the hollywood brother but the hollywood brother owuld also consider wwe divas christy hemme and sunny

How about this gal? Heather Williams, from the 2005 Great Outdoor Games.

Attachments

• PG3_05_target_02_Byrd.jpg
    PG3_05_target_02_Byrd.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 47
  • PG3_05_target_04_Byrd.jpg
    PG3_05_target_04_Byrd.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 79
Definately it would be the Russian tennis duo: Anna Kournikowa and Maria Sharapova!

Hands down....Anna Kournikova
and any of the female sports announcers on college and pro football

serena williams...because she has a big azz
grace park... because she is a sexy golfer
the japanese national womens soccer team...because they suck sooo bad!!
michelle wei (in two years of course when shes 18 😉)...because she cheated

Maybe it's just me but should we be trying to tickle a girl who competes in archery competitions? I'd take a tennis ball hit at me before some chick who might get all William Tell on my ass any day...

Maria Sharapova, definitely. Just have a look at this...

Attachments

• sharapova1.jpeg
    sharapova1.jpeg
    84.7 KB · Views: 33
Tremere said:
Maybe it's just me but should we be trying to tickle a girl who competes in archery competitions? I'd take a tennis ball hit at me before some chick who might get all William Tell on my ass any day...
LOL Words to live by right there!
On topic though, I'd have to second the vote for Sue Bird. There was an interview with her on Q13 News (The local Fox affiliate up here.), and they actually talked about her feet and gave a nice close up. They look very smooth and hopefully very ticklish.
Since the Hollywood Brother brought up WWE Divas too, I'll add in votes for Christy Hemme and Melina Perez 😀

anna kournikova..kristi hemmi and maria Cennelis (sp) (ok ok wrestling isn't considered a sport but they validate the exception) Maria Sharapova, Danika Patrick, Sarah Hughes, Michelle kwan

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back