• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite "hidden gem" videos?

Interstellar

Yes, LoLo and Prya were really sexy. That Brooke Hill girl from back in the day sure was fun. Ever heard of Taylor Raz?

But which videos do you think deserve GOAT status despite not really being that popular or remembered? Basically: any videos with gorgeous models, or amazing teasing, or great reactions hidden away in either some obscure studio, or as a fly-over state for people to scroll past to get to Dancer Diance?

I personally really like Turning into a Strawberry by Subby Girls. Probably some of the most playful/sexy teasing from a ler I've seen.

I don't know if these clips would qualify as GOAT in anyone's book but here are some of my favorites:

Ring Girl Tanya face up Tickle Therapy by Ella (Tickle Therapy) - Gorgeous lee with great, vocal reactions to tickling and dreadfully ticklish feet. C4S link

Burglar Wants The Code To The Safe (Polish Mistress Clips) - Very straightforward clip. Mistress Weronika has a safe. A lady burglar ties her up and she wants the code. A lot of tickle banter follows (in Polish which is a bonus for me) and Mistress Weronika gets driven bonkers, especially when the feather goes anywhere near her face and ears. C4S link

Thanks To Tickling You'll Be The Perfect Employee (Tickling And Laughing Experiences) - A fantastic "scenes of desperation" scenario. While Lili is getting berated by her boss her two colleagues sneak into the room and start tickling her feet. Alarmed by Lili's weird behaviour the boss finds out about the ticklers and decides to join them. Now Lili finds herself in bed, topless and trying no to laugh while being tickled by three women. Tickling And Laughing Experiences seem to specialize in scenes of desperation C4S link

Last edited:
I like this topic. I'm not gonna say these are GOATs but there are two slightly under the radar studios with two under the radar models with clips that would qualify as hidden gems.

First is Tickled Pink. Not exactly unknown, but not in the Top 50 C4S stores for tickling. Also seems like the last store with girl next door models. In this case I'll highlight Allie (though Ally is also great). And the clip is "Perfect ticklish feet Super cute new girl Allie hits the stocks in Nylons Blindfolded". Hysterical laughter peppered by girlish screams. Something about the pitch of her laugh. Chef's kiss.

The other is LV Photography's Valentina. Definitely hidden as I think most of her stuff is only available on Patreon. She's super ticklish but seemingly moreso in this clip in particular. Can't remember the name, but she's role-playing as a fighter and starts off in nylons. A few minutes in and the flosser comes out and she's begging and laughing before it touches her. Then the nylons come off and everything is sending her. Really good stuff.

I don’t know if this counts as “hidden gem” or GOAT status, but Testing4Laughs is one of the most underrated studios in my opinion.

The guy that runs it is one of the most skilled foot ticklers I have ever seen. He’s so methodical with his foot tickling techniques (he doesn’t resort to aggressive or rough brushing) yet he still reduces all of his models to a giggling mess while barely moving his hands!

It’s amazing seeing some of the shocked facial reactions from even the most experienced fetish models who’ve been tickled a lot!

Check out his videos with Danica Logan, Sunshine, Dre, Bella Ink, Catherine Foxx etc! It’s some of the best tickle content out there.

I actually like a lot of studios/model's early work. Most people are only familiar with their work once they achieve a certain amount of fame. You get a video that isn't as polished as what you're used to, but with more genuine reactions since everyone's a little new. Hidden gem-esque.

T2D productions, which I believe later became Tickle Central had this video with a girl named Simone. This one's probably 20+ years now but it's a fantastic video if you can get past the non-HD quality. Screamer, very ticklish.

Similarly, while Lolo is very famous, her initial work with Rook's studio is IMO much better than the Tickle Abuse stuff. Probably my bias since I like M/F more than F/F, but she seemed more ticklish there.

Any video with Britney Brooks is amazing.She’s incredibly ticklish and has a fantastic laugh.She Suffers on Silver Cherry is the video that got me hooked
Good mention. She is a very enjoyable lee! For me imho, I gotta give the edge to another Silver Cherry team member, Princess Kandi. She is the cutest most adorable lee (Rachel excluded. I’ve got your back honey, lol) I’ve ever witnessed.

Jackie French 4 - Realtickling

Bridgette - Realtickling (so sad she only ever did one video!)

Tracy Gagged And Tickled - CzechTickling

Unexpected Guests - DungeonMaidens

There are also a few long lost amateur/homemade clips I wish I could find again that were, in my humble opinion, the best clips I've ever seen. But the 4 above are for sure in the category of my GOAT clips that can still be found somewhere

Last edited:
Tickled Pink isn't really unknown, but he's by far one of the best out there right now. As someone else in this thread mentioned, he used Girls Next Door types. They tend to be some of the best. I'll highlight Cam. She came back in early 2021 after years away. She brought a friend with her. And for 20 minutes, her friend just absolutely goes to town on her bellybutton. It's split into two parts.

It's hard to single out just one clip from this store because everything from there is excellent.

There was one with Anton Videos called "Housewife Tickle Ransom". It was taken out from their C4S store a few years ago but that was one of the best tickling videos ever made. Amazing old school clip with a wonderful laugh.

I would nominate some of the old SOA videos - they had one with Crystal Breeze, who was a lot of fun as I recall, and one with the legendary June Bauer

There is a very old vid....it was from Instep studio, the female ler had a shirt that read "it takes two to tickle" - it was basically a "how to" on how to tickle a lady. The lee was attractive and quite ticklish. I cant remember the name of the video, sorry.

There is no video I love more than insanely ticklish thighs with Fiona. Such a genuinely ticklish model with a high pitched squeal whenever Kelli got her thighs even in the slightest
I can watch that video every day and I'd still get just a s aroused. I wonder if Kelly remembered that one for a long time

The early days of tickling videos often produced great moments by accident, like when clueless ticklers managed to get hysterics with feathers & q-tips. They’d luck into a ticklee who was so sensitive that even those things would work.

Saki St. Jermaine, who also went by Satina, was one of those wonderful tickle victims. She had a great vignette in “Hot Foot” (Prestige or Platinum), another in Tao’s bondage film “Black Mail” and in “Tickling Two Timers” from the same company. Good luck finding any of those. Also did some horrible ones for Vid Tech with that hapless Kahuna Wong guy. Ugh.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back