• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite Internet Time-Sinks!

alphazion1

TMF Expert
Hey all, in the interest of being a more active forumite, I figured I'd get a few threads rolling. Here's one - when you boot up IE/Firefox/Safari (please no Mac/PC flamewar) after checking your email, what sites do you like to tab to, in addition to TT of course? 🙂

I'm sort of a Johnny-come-lately to it myself, but I've been watching The Nostalgia Critic a lot recently (www.thatguywiththeglasses.com) as well as Nostalgia Chick and Linkara (comics reviewed). It's a complete waste of time, but often funny watching him rip into the things me and my generation loved growing up, and helps remind me that some of the things in the 80s and 90s that I just thought were the bee's knees were in fact incredibly stupid.

On that note, why do we say "the bee's knees" anyway? Wikipedia is uninformative on that point. >.>

So, 'lers and 'lees, let's all share our favorite ways to waste time on the wide world of webs and make sure none of us get any real work done today! 😀

http://boingboing.net - Just the right balance of information about totally cool things from the past, present and future as well as hard news about net-related things.

http://tickletheater.com - Grown men and women tickling each other? I mean, seriously, what's the world coming to? 😀

Generally its www.youtube.com/stinkysoxvids I love that guys stuff man! I even support his work!
www.girlsinsocks.net/forum A great forum for sock enthusiasts, and a few really interesting posts there!
Wikipedia.org You know what I'm about y'all.

Shoeplaycentral.darkbb.com a great sock and foot forum for shoeplay fetishists.

clips4sale.com/29340
clips4sale.com/28237 both great clip stores in my opinion.

google.com for an information urge.

thepiratebay.org because I have little concern for the laws of microsoft. And my cousins in Stockholm started the whole thing.

4chan.org because I now want to make a virus that will turn a futa poster's computer into a futa that will rape them. See how they like it!

miniclip.com because Il ike puzzle games.
riddles.com because I like riddles.
ticklingforum.com because I want to see how many arrogant pricks there are who will ignore me because my name is Jesus Christ.
Amazon.com because I'm a bibliophile. Bidge.

Some music websites because I need to make music videos.
And psionicsonline.net because psychic powers is the fuggin shid mudda fuggas!

Newsgroups. I spend inordinate amounts of my life downloading music, movies, and imagery that I'll probably never have the time to even enjoy.

Spoony Experiment (and his lovable Dr. Insano [seriously who DOESN'T love a good humorous mad scientist]) and Nostalgia Critic (only he could invent Santa Christ ^_~).

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back