• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite movie genres

Frost King

1st Level Orange Feather
What are your favorite movie genres? mine are
Horror
Comedy
Action
Sci fi

I really don't have favorite genres, it is all in the story telling. Yes, I have my preferences which I will look to first: fantasy, sci fi, historical, comedy, horror; honestly though I can get into anything.

Horror first and foremost. Unlike other genres, I can sit down to a shitty horror movie and still often find some amusement in it. Beyond that though, I just love all sorts of flicks and will watch practically anything if it's got something worthwhile to be said for it.

Some Sci-Fi, action, and comedy (especially if it has a blend of all three).

Anything with horror is right out though.

We love mystery. Also movies based on history, but don't bastardize it.
Recently, we watched Masterpiece Theater of a mystery based in England before WWI. The problem was they had a fighter plane that was an SE-5a (one machine gun on the cowling and one secured to the top wing. SE-5a's weren't in production until 1916. I hate that.

We tore up "Gladiator" for the same reason. Sutton Hoo Helmet anyone?

Horror first and foremost. Unlike other genres, I can sit down to a shitty horror movie and still often find some amusement in it. Beyond that though, I just love all sorts of flicks and will watch practically anything if it's got something worthwhile to be said for it.

^this what Rick said err typed

hmm lately i've been obsessed with slasher films..and ghost movies as well..

I'm a horror, comedy, and action movie freak. I can't stand drama and romance movies... They bore the hell outta me.

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back