• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite Pet:(tell me about yours)

hazelf1

1st Level Red Feather
I have a dog and cat but the cat is the favorite she is the boss.

They say you don't own a cat they own you and i think its true.

Whats your favorite pet.

I don't have one, but I've always wanted a cat. They're just so CUTE!! :hug:

I had a little dog when I was 13 that was my buddy. he was a blonde colored fox terrier and pekinese mix. He had the pekinese grin and the fox terrier body. He died when I was 27. He was a great little friend. Also had a buff cocker spaniel years later. She was a great friend also.

Last edited:
I've only had the pleasure of knowing the love and joy of a loyal pet once in my life. Their names were Sammie and Marcus and they were both black and white collies (like Lassie except black and white) that had been abandoned as puppies on a major highway (yes they were brother and sister). The poor things were so cold and alone (absolutely wet and miserable). My father immediately stopped the van and after a weeks stay at the vet we had two new loving additions to our family. May both of their souls rest eternally in flowered fields chasing celestial bunnies and butterflies. I will always love and miss them...sniff. :cry

Dusty.

My "special little guy" Dusty. Spent the first year of his life as a wild kitty on our property. I lured him into timid friendliness with regular meals; he finally became confident enough to follow me into my apartment, at which time I shut the door and never let him outside again (a necessity if he was going to become my regular companion. We have local coyotes). We get on as best of chums, but for everyone else he's still completely feral. First time I ever tried to own an exclusively indoor cat… all my previous lovelies were indoor/outdoor and lasted only a couple of years before heartbreak... I'm not going through that again. Thus far, Dusty's adapted splendidly; he has lounging space at several windows, I feed him the best I can afford (Wellness brand dry), he has access to scads of toys and diversions, and we spend at least an hour every evening at exercise/play. I'd tell you more, but he's tugging at my sleeve this very minute…

When my family moved to Georgia, we went to a friend's friend's birthday party. We stayed right up until we found out that the friend of my parents forgot to mention there was a pet crocodile in the house. :blink

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back