• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite Psychological Disorder

Bashiku

1st Level Orange Feather
We have all once or twice encountered with people with some psychological disorder. From depression, mania, multiple personalities, we have all seen them or at least some of us have read DSIM IV Rev.

Now what I wonder which psychological disorder is your favorite. I tend to like bipolar disorder, type II. Being in episodic behavior of hypomania and depression seems like good way to avoid usual depression that life bring and it gives you excuse to act little more freely in some periods.

Probably not the funniest thing, but it is interesting enough.

Bi-polar disorders leading up to and including what used to be called MPD. They just have this aura of cool. Be Dr. Jeckyll one moment and then Captain Picard the next. Who knows what might come out of your noggin!

I hve to side with Bi-Polar, because it makes life relly beautiful, especially if you have a creative talent. Such as writing or playing an intrtument. Didn't Dmitriy Shostakovich have bi-polar or something?

Almost all artists had bipolar. From Van Gog to Stephen King as I hear...

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back