• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite Sport(s)?!

F.L. Atlanta 10

3rd Level Indigo Feather
This idea just came to me. What is/are your favorite sport(s)?

Favorite Sports:

Baseball - Grew up with it.
Soccer - Getting back into and also grew up with it.
Football - Neighborhood style is fun.
Shooting - Target shooting is totally awesome and fun. (Went tonight as well)
Hunting - Only went twice thus far. Mainly, I just watched. (Note to self - Get a Hunting License.)
Fishing - It's a bit on the boring side, but hey, Hunting and Fishing coincide.

What are yours?!

Paintballguns-live fire without deaths? Manmade heaven. 😛
Basketball-Micheal Jordan, duh! XD
Bike Riding-got me my nice little musles in me legs! :happy:
Jogging-I need to be able to run a few miles if I'm out of gas...XD
Soccer-I'm European. 😉
Football-never played it until I moved here; its something new, sure, lets play. 🙂

Golf: You can play this game starting as a young man unill you are a very old duffer
Softball: Havent played in awhile but I still like to put on the cleats and play
Fishing: Another Sport you can enjoy all your life
Swimming: It's good excercise
Walking: It too is good excercise

My favorite Sports to watch on TV are:
Football: Both College and Pro
Hockey: Especially during the playoffs and Stanley Cup
Baseball : In person or on TV but if on the tube I like the All Star Game, playoffs and World Series beter than the regular season
Olympics : Both the Summer and Winter Games
Golf: But only the major Tournaments
Horse Racing : Just the Triple Crown races

Last edited:
My favourite participation sport now is target shooting, but when I was younger I also was very good at softball and handball and even played a little bit of soccer.

My favourite sport to watch is baseball, followed by American football, hockey, gymnastics, and ice skating.

MistressValerie said:
My favourite participation sport now is target shooting

:wooha: 😎 <Note to self: Don't make Mistress Valerie mad> I was very impressed with how well a female shooter did when I went with a school group in December. She shot the center of the target out. Glad to hear that other females are interested in target shooting.

Last weekend my teamate got shot where it REALLY hurts....with yellow paint, by the way...XD He didnt move for like an hour....XD

In terms of what my favourite sports to watch are, i'd have to say everything but golf and hockey.

If you mean, what's my favourite sport to actually play, then...I...uhhh...like to play...jacks. What? It's a really active and tiring game, I mean there's the large effort to throw the jacks and then pick them up and...

Alright, so i'm not all that athletic. >_>

Seriously though, I really don't like all that many sports. I like to play badminton and soccer but that's about it. I tried paintballing once. It was really fun! Ya know...for the other players. I just kinda got shot...alot. >_>

Football(Soccer) is my main passion can't wait for the world cup!
Ice Hockey i got into a few years ago and then Baseball was pretty much the same.

swimming
tennis ( play and watch ) 🙂 ping pong as well to play very good for reflexes
skiing and winter sports in general
motorsports ( F1 and Gp500 aka Moto Gp )

I play Tennis and Hockey and I love it 🙂
Also I like:

skiing
swimming
badminton
volleyball

:happy:

As you might of guessed, yes Football (American) is my favorite sport.
Followed by golf, basketball, and baseball.

the hollywood brother got to say baseball and football are the top two with professional wrestling (sports entertainment) being up there as well

the hollywood brother says GO PHILLIES! With the power of the phillies phanatic behind you, there isn o way that the phillies will not someday bring a championship to the straving fans of philadelphia

I'm an all round athlete so I pretty much enjoy anything I try out. I used to really enjoy playing squash; it kills my ankles tho, thanks to my flat feet.

I enjoy basketball, half court only though, again thanks to my flat feet.

I don't really enjoy swimming tho... I hate the "water therapy" where you feel all relaxed and exhausted.

I'd love to try paint-balling tho XD looks like a lot of fun 🙂

Baseball. Of course, I coach a youth league team (we are 2-o right now), so I am a bit biased...

I have to agree with the Hollywood Brother, professional wrestling is the way to go.

Archery. Did it for a while.
And some judo.
Comes in handy when you run out of arrows.

😉

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back