• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite type of tickling? Why?

EpicAwesomeness

This is a thread where you can post your favorite type of tickling and why you like it like that. Exactly how you like it. As for me? I MUST have /f tickling. I'm 100% straight 😛. I also prefer if the ticklee actually enjoys being tickled...even better if it's to the point where they are aroused by it. I personally like upper-body tickling best, but tickling feet is like the icing on the cake and nobody wants a bland cake lol. A good example of a story that appeals to me is any of the stories by Jaynin that involve Felin being tickled. They're great. Also, I enjoy if a 'lee actually WANTS to be tickled as opposed to somebody who enjoys it only when it happens...kind of a poor choice of words but hey, I'm only human. I think the reason why I like this type of tickling is because I'm such a kindhearted person. I'm talking about so kindhearted, that any non-consensual media that is truly torturous to the point where the person is in tears and hates it that much, I feel bad for them...A LOT. I just like it when everybody has a good time. Its just my personality I guess. Everybody is different. Share what you think, I'd love to hear some other perspective.

Fine, I'll admit it!

/F butt tickling!

Wish I had a concrete reason to give you, but I guess the best justification I can give is how difficult it is to escape it. If a girl's feet are ticklish then she has a LOT of chances to keep them away from you, because feet are at the end of legs, which can go just about anywhere.

A butt? It stays pretty much where it is. So maybe I'm speaking just for myself, and possibly some of the "scenes of desperation" people, but when someone is helpless against their ticklishness then it's right up my alley. So when that ticklishness centres on their booty, which is generally stuck where it is, then I'm happy with that.

Really I think that's the part that excites me about a ticklish butt. If your butt is ticklish and you're stuck then you're done, you can't hide it, you're going to get tickled in the WORST way and there's nothing you can do about it!

Lickling! And anywhere. I actually prefer the girls to be mostly dressed, nude/bikini tickling does nothing for me. Barefoot in jeans (or fishnets!) are the best. In my opinion!

I guess for me it'd have to be mostly upper body-related tickles. I like being close to the source of the laughter and it makes it feel a bit more satisfying. Plus I know a few ways to grapple/restrain people really quick while they're sitting in chairs. Feet tickling is always a classic, but it's hard to get someone sitting in a chair without looking like you're making an obvious effort and giving them a chance to escape/retaliate.

Types or places?

If you're asking me about places... As a ticklee- I love getting upperbody tickles. All over is nice, but tickling my underarms just sends me through the roof! As a ler, I love tickling all over.... however I will definitely jump on the spots that get the best reactions.

As a type of tickling, I love sensual and light tickling, but I have to admit when I am leeing... I love the torture. I absolutely love losing complete control, the begging, the breathless laughter, the fear from not knowing when it is going to stop. I can't get enough of it!

F/f non-consentual, more about punishment, control and dominance than sex. The type of tickling you can only get in fantasy (or prison).

type: playful no restraints for me is the best. as for spots the feet and anywhere else i get a good reaction.:wsleep

Lickling!!! especially in the feet is better if the girl is tied up and naked and I can tickle everywhere!!!

Definitely F/me. I don't like guys ticking me it's just awkward and creepy. I like the ler to be hot sadistic and taunting. Maybe a hot authority figure. I'd prefer to be tightly restrained either with my legs crossed and tied together at one end and my arms the same at on the other end on a bed; or spread eagle, tight with restraints that make it hard for me to move my body. Leg, thigh, arm, elbow waist, rib, ankle and wrist restraints holding me to a padded table(doctors bench).

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back