• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favourite Cartoon/Comic/Anime Character Of All Time

Plague Doctor

TMF Expert

Last edited:
Mine would have to be Wolverine. No contest.
As for Anime, it would have to be Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo. She's such a free spirit who loooooves to have fun.

Last edited:
Cartoon: Wargreymon lol *sweatdrop*
Comic: Spiderman
Anime: Jin from Samurai Champloo

Hmmm... Cartoon: Green Arrow

Comic: Calvin AND Hobbes

Anime: Don't have one particular favourite, right now probably Rukia Kuchiki (Bleach) or Light Yagami (Death Note).

Jem (from Jem and the Holograms) - She's truly outrageous! ^_^

April O'Neil (from old TMNT cartoon) - Everyone's favorite red headed reporter/damsel in distress. ^_~

Rogue (from Uncanny X-Men cartoon) - Feisty southern belle with lovely hair and a body to die for. ^^

Cartoon: Modo from Biker Mice from Mars. He was my very first crush. :happy:

Comic: Nightcrawler. It WAS Storm, but X2: United changed that for me. 😛

Anime: Either Brock from Pokemon, Izzy from Digimon, Shino from Naruto or Kenpachi from Bleach. I'm afraid I don't watch much Anime anymore and choosing between these guys is somewhat hard...

Cartoon....dang, I dunno. Seen too many in my time. But probably Beavis AND Butthead. yeah, both of em.

Comic....Gotta go with good ole Bats. I mean, how cool Is a superhero with no super powers that Superman has to ask for help sometimes? Batman is awesome. Wolverine and Spidey come in a close 2 and 3

Anime...Mendoza from Mysterious Cities of Gold. I was in like 4th grade when I saw it, and it has had an enourmous impact on my life. Not as geeky as it sounds. I would have never gotten into leather working if not for him and that show (long and indirect process). I mean, dig a lot of anime characters, but for me it's gotta be the obscure Mendoza. I owe the company that brought that one to America a lot.

CJ

Favorite non-anime... Harley Quinn.

Favorite anime... there is too many to name one. I must say Washu-chan over all...

with a billion honorable mentions. Such as Osaka, Nuku Nuku, Nabiki Tendo, B-Ko... etc.

Oh.... my... god.... Now, I'm going to have that music stuck in my head the whole night. >_<;;

LOL. I'm a helper. ^"^

I've got a few more heroines I like besides those three:

Sally Acorn: A female squirrel who can keep up with the likes of Sonic (in bed at least)? What's not to like? ^_^

Ouka (from .Hack manga): She's a bikini wearing fur boa dancin fist fighting werewolf and she's feisty! I wuvs her.

Last edited:
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back