• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favourite concerts/theatrical performances?

tickle_fan031

2nd Level Green Feather
What concerts/ theatrical performances have you been to/ seen that you enjoyed? Or hated? Or what shows would you like to see?

My favourite concerts have been Faithless and Robbie Williams. I'd love to see Take That perform together but I missed out on getting tickets at a decent rate (gutted).

Favourite theatrical performances I've seen are Blood Brothers (seen it 3 times), Wicked and George's Marvellous Medicine. I'd love to see Billy Elliot coz I loved the film.

I've also seen Grumpy Old Women on tour as well- they were brilliant. It's taken from the show Grumpy Old Women in the UK which featured famous middle-aged women talking about their pet-hates.Very topical about things you face as you get older. They also ran a TV show called Grumpy Old Men.

I've seen Madonna in concert a few times, she always puts out a great show!

In 2004 I saw her "Re-Invention" Tour, in 2006 I saw the "Confessions" tour, and in 2008 I saw the "Sticky & Sweet" tour.

Let's see... My favorite theatrical performances are...

Phantom of the Opera (Seen it twice, definitely my favorite show to see)

Mary Poppins (Saw it in New York Recently and loved it)

L'étoile (I love this opera, It was so funny, and it was the first performance I've been to that was all in French! It was subtitled of course. The opera also has a wonderful focus on tickling as well. That's incentive enough to go see it for some folk... 🙂 )

The Lion King. (Just as beautiful as the movie)

Aida (Another amazing tragic opera. Completely in Italian with a wonderfully executed story)

The Rockettes :Radio City Christmas Spectacular. (I totally recommend everyone see this on the Holidays. It's amazing.)

😀

Last edited:
I saw the Teen Idol Tour back on New Year's Eve '98/'99 featuring Bobby Sherman, Davey Jones and Peter Noone. Great fun that one. I've also been to a Christian rock concert that was actually pretty entertaining, by a duo I don't think anyone here has ever heard of (this was back in '94, besides).

Other than that, my only "concerts" have been comedian Jeff Dunham, and Kevin Smith, in one of his famous "A Night With Kevin Smith" events.

I've also seen "Phantom" once, "Les Mis" once, and attended a few plays at the Stratford theater festival one year in Canada, where I saw "Camelot," "Little Women," and "Taming Of The Shrew"

Last edited:
Nice thread 🙂
Well, Fan knows the top of my list is Wicked. Gonna go see it next weekend. Again. For my 5th time. Yay for obsession :stickout Also saw Blood brothers about 11 years ago
I've seen the Osmonds.......... I can't remember, I think it was at least twice, and I've seen Donny Osmond on his own I think twice, first time being back in 2007.
I would love to go see Jeff Dunham, Micheal Macintyre, Shappi Khorsandi (I know, forgive my horrible spelling,) Billy Elliot, Joseph, and would love, if I ever got the chance to visit NYC, to go see The Addams Family. Yes people, they made it into a musical 😀

I saw Ann Margret's version of the "Best Little Whorehouse in Texas". Of course, I was actually there just to get merchandise of her in her vegas costumes/get ups. ^_~

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back