• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favourite hangover cures?

Grim1

I had a very rough Halloween and I thank God it's Sunday so I don't have to move out of bed or do anything for the next 24 hours. So people, enlighten me, what do you do to cure your hangover? Everyone has their own remedy and everyone is convinced it works :blink

hmm well you should have had two glasses of water before you went to bed..that usually works...but since you didn't, well...a bloody mary? lol...drink plenty of hot liquids...like hot tea..

I would recommend sports drinks to replace lost fluids and electrolytes. A large dose of B-complex vitamins and Vitamin C can also help.

Gatorade Rain (has less sugar than regular gatorade, and makes me less nauseous), and plain ramen noodles. Works every time.

Agreed on the water, when I drink I always drink a glass of water or two before I crash. A hangover is simply a type of dehydration sickness. I like drinking the water before I sleep because if you do it in the morning you still have to wait for the body to actually absorb it and make use of it.

Hangover? What hangover? I drink Yuengling draft and Jamison neat. We also eat while we drink. No hangover in the morning.

I learned from the day of my youth not to get too drunk anymore. Lost 6 hours 35 years ago in Florida. Won a drum corps championship there in 1974 and partied all night. One thing I did remember was a group of us walking back to our hotel from the senior corps party around 5:30 am. I found people in our room that didn't belong there.

Learned my lesson.

Please with these amateurs -- the secret is to start drinking again when you wake up. *Boo hoo* -- I lost six hours!!! Hit me up when you end up three states away and married!

pfft!

Hey, I live in PA and we were in FL. I was 18 at the time. For years, I was dreading that some kid would show up at my door saying "Are you my Dad?"
BTW, I can't ask anyone who was with me that night about the "lost hours" because they can't remember either. Amatuers BAH!

Couple ibuprofen and a big bottle of gatorade tends to get rid of my hangover pretty quick. That or smoking weed.

Please with these amateurs -- the secret is to start drinking again when you wake up. *Boo hoo* -- I lost six hours!!! Hit me up when you end up three states away and married!

pfft!

hello i said a bloody mary didn't i??? tsk tsk..

I have heard more alcohol (like a bloody mary, yes) seems to do the trick. However, Gatorade throughout the night (or day) does it best for me. I've noticed milk and cheese are a big no-no for stomach ailments caused by drinking, but I'm sure everyone already knew that. . .

Hahaha! This conjures up one of my favorite quotes from Battlestar Galactica: Colonel Tigh says, "Did I ever tell you my secret for avoiding hang-overs? Don't stop drinking."

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back