• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favourite Primary / Elementary School tickle moment!

Hey there dudes and dudette! 😀

I was wondering whether any of you ticklephiles out there tickled anyone during your first years of school. If so, please tell us about it! I'm eager to know! ^^

I have a feeling that this thread may be breaking the "No Under 18's Rule" so if it is, please delete the thread! ^^

Personal recolections are an important part of what made us who we are. People are welcome to share their experiences as long as there is no sexual overtone (undertone?) and it doesn't take some wild fantasy feel to it that makes it just a minor story told in the first person. For the most part it's allowed but we can delete things we feel are too risky at our discresion. I hope this doesn't inhibit people from posting.

Correctamundo. We have to keep minor material off of this site while at the same time not barring folks from sharing personal stories which are important to them. It's a delicate balance.

The experience that stands out most for me is one I've already posted but since Im sure it's buried deep in the depths I'll write it out again to get your thread going. 😀
I spent all of my childhood avoiding tickling/being tickled like the plague so my role was that of an extremely embarrased and wide-eyed observer.
When I was 9 or 10 I went away for a week or two at one of those camps where they send city kids to spend some time breathing air instead of exhaust.
My cabin was full of 6 or 8 girls the same age. One night for no apparent reason they started piling on the councelor's bunk where she'd tickle the crap out of them until they fell off (this was the bottom bunk mind you) only to climb back on again. I remember this going on for a very long time. Long enough for me to want to crawl out of my skin and escape and long enough for it to be permanently burned into my memory. 😛

... wow! Cool! 😀

I had a tickle moment that I loved in Primary School (Elementary school for those of you who know nothing about British culture 😀). I was about 7 years old when in the lower part of the playground people were playing sleeping lions. I was a "noob" at tickling during this age but I still gave it a go. There were 2 girls (about 7 years old) lying on the floor motionless, the first one to move was out (you can see where I'm going with this now can't you). So I had a cunning idea (well, being 30 now I realise it wasn't cunning at all), I removed their shoes and tickled their feet with a feather I found by the fench. I tickled ther toes with it and they tried holding their laughter in. It was, as ness would say, Uber Cute! I only did it once because the girls got mad at me! 😀

It was fun! But I don't think that was the moment that turned me into a ticklephile.

Also, Ness I have 1 mre question. If someone does post a sexual tickling story with minors in it, will the whole thread be closed and / or deleted or just the post?

(This may have been answered in the above text, but I'm just making sure ^^).

lol Just that post, dont worry. 😛 Thanks for sharing!

Pardon me if I'm being a bit anal here 🙂 , but what if someone recalls actual events that happened to them as a minor, which had sexual overtones? Would that, or would that not, be allowed?

(Not that I have anything to recall either way, just curious).

Warning!! Read Backwards This Post Reeks Of Sex....

I Guess I'm Safe Posting Since Gt Has Never Been In A Story With Sexual Appeal...*gt's Therapist Goes Ka-ching!!!!* Once In Elementary School, While Waiting For The Final Bell, I Untied A Friend Of Mine's Saddle Shoe. She Was A Good Friend And "demanded" I Retie Her Shoe. Her Feet Were On The Desk In Front Of Her. She Was Talking( Nothing Sexual) To The Person Beside Her. I Tied Her Shoe, But To The Metal Bar Of The Seat On The Desk In Front Of Her. She Struggled To Get Free So I Offered To Help. I First Put My Finger In Her Shoe And......... She Really Struggled Then!!! Then I Untied Her Shoe. Thank Goodness The Principal Was Not Wearing Saddle Shoes. Lol!

koopacooper said:
... what if someone recalls actual events that happened to them as a minor, which had sexual overtones? Would that, or would that not, be allowed?
It would not be allowed, because the official rules state: "don't post any material that even hints at underage lewdness."

Text-only depictions of minors doing "stuff" are not technically illegal at this time, but TickleTheater has wisely chosen to play it safe and not allow anything racy involving youth.

So shall it be written, So shall it be done!

(I've always loved that phrase from "Recess"! XD)

Ummm the first one that pops into my mind was when there was some sort of special day at school like at the 5th or 6th grade... we were watching TV in the class and were staying the night there.

Well one girl was on a school-desk and was wearing black stockings (no, not into those, but still this was good) ... Well there was another girl sitting before it and the stocking-girl's legs were like next to her head... suddenly the sitting girl grabbed one of her legs and started to tickle her foot for like 1 minute or so ... Damn it was sexy... Don't even remember did I blush or did I not... hopefully not... but it doesn't matter anymore, cause the girls would probly not remember even if I had.
Since "tickle-moments" are just like a normal thing for "normal" people, but for us... we remember those for ages 😛 Or atleast that goes for me.

hmmmmmm ok

I went to a Catholic school, and attended CYO meetings once a week. CYO was run by the priests of the church.

Well, a new priest came on board (Fr. Joseph) and he was very different from the other priests. He was much younger, had a great sense of humor, and related to the kids really well. As a result, he was given charge of the CYO.

He was always ripping on us (in good humor) and I decided he needed some "adjustment". Had no idea if he was ticklish or not, but I snuck up behind him, and grabed his ribs/waist and let him have it. He immediately started laughing out loud, and he turned around, put me in a head lock, and gave me a "noogie". LOL

I can think of a few instances. One in particular:

In fifth and sixth grade one of my teachers was named Beth. (In our unit we were welcome to call our teachers by their first names, though kids almost always did so only with the female teachers.) She was bright and nurturing, a little snarky, with very curly hair, bright blue eyes, well-muscled forearms and (as it turns out) devilishly nimble fingers.

She didn't tickle kids often, but occasionally, and as I recall only the boys. Once she went down a row of us sitting at a table and danced her fingers up each pair of sides, and each of us dissolved into reluctant giggles one by one. I wasn't as ticklish then as I am now but I still remember the deft effect of her hands on my sides as being unusually devastating.

Another time I remember her darting her hands at my sides and abdomen as I swiftly maneuvered my own hands to block her. She was laughing and saying "Fast hands! Fast hands!" as all the girls who were her acolytes and devotees laughed at the spectacle.

Finally, I remember one recess where two girls were dragging a smaller boy named Seth by the wrists across the asphalt to the grass, his sneakers scraping ineffectually across the ground in protest, one of the girls saying "You hold his legs, I'll hold his arms." They got to the grass and Beth, who was accompanying them, started spidering her fingers across Seth's stomach and sides. Poor Seth sank to the ground like a stone, the two girls pinning him and laughing as he howled with that juvenile combination of horror and delight that usually accompanies childhood tickling. And I remember thinking: If they decided to turn on me like that, I'd be toast.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back