• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Faye again, machine/f, furry, hand drawn this time

P[a]pi

2nd Level Orange Feather
Well, here is my second pic of Faye. I decided to hand draw this one and I'll be drawing any other artwork by hand for now on.

Honestly, the only reason I drew my first picture in MS Paint was so I wouldn't have to scan it haha.

I really like this picture. I used a picture of Meka tied in this same position as a reference. She is in underwear though, so I'm not gonna post it haha.

One more thing, I think if you download it and view it in Windows Picture and Fax Viewer it looks a little better than it does in Internet Explorer.

Attachments

• Faye_Num2two_web_small.jpg
    Faye_Num2two_web_small.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
Thanks for the pic Papi! I like it and would like to see more. 😀😀😀

Hmm, another nice piece of work Papi! I Like it!
Very evil, and that's only the teasing! 😀 Makes me wonder about those 60 minutes of torture coming up!

Such as though the sun is crafted by the artisan of light, the river painted by the delicate brush of dignity, that which is given truth by the hand and mind alone certainly amounts to vaster potential.

I, Garimto, ponder such a dream.

Such as though the sun is crafted by the artisan of light, the river painted by the delicate brush of dignity, that which is given truth by the hand and mind alone certainly amounts to vaster potential.

I, Garimto, ponder such a dream.

I can't believe I'm saying this...

but I agree with Garimto (if I'm understanding what he's saying). I was somewhat harsh against your last one, but I think this one shows some potential with your drawing abilities.

not bad.

A definite improvement indeed, my good friend. and a vast one at that. XD

I knew you had it in ya. Well done! 😛

Thanks everybody. I really like the Furry Punisher 3000 in this pic haha. There is more in store for her... :evilha:

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back