• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fayth - tickled suspended and forced to workout

skelyrata1

TMF Expert
gtt_fayth.gif

Fayth
83 MINUTES FEATURE LENGTH SPECIAL EDITION
For Fayth tickling is the worst turture, with fingers, cutton ball, dust cleaner and Q-tips. But the torture increases when Skelyrata tied her nipples high too, puting her in a very tought situation when she can't move or she will rip her nipples out. Then he ties ice and let it drip on her. And he is tickling her all the time. Fayth meets the workout chair that all the previous girl learned to hate. At first she thought it was gonna be fun, but once the session started and she was told that if she stopped she would be tickled she started getting desperate. I seat next to her, very confy and every time she stops I tickle her in her stomach and armpits forcing her to keep excercising for over 10 minutes until she finally gives up.

Free preview

Available right now at Girls Tied and Tickled.

Thanks to all for your efforts that post clips.. please post no bondage, there is nylons or no feet so I may skip it. 😉

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back