• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Feather on soles of ticklish wife

oft9tkl

TMF Expert
She is back. Could only get sole shots of the sleepy ticklish wife.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 537
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 665
Nice Pictures!!! Sole shots are my favorite.

Please post more if you have them.

Thanks.

Joe.

Does she object to you tickling her or something? I dont understand why the majority of your pictures are sleepy feet.

Awesome shots, I am a sole fan too and esp. sleepy feet! Please post some of her soles getting tickled while she sleeps on her back!

I like sole shots too, especially pics of ticklish sleepy feet. Please post some when you tickle her feet with your fingers. I can already see her toes curling and her soles wrinkling up as your deft fingers tickle the soles of both her feet at the same time.

Glad most you like them.
Actually, she is a great sport about being tickled. Lots of fun to tickle, but those times are often not the best for picture taking. I have posted some non-sleeping shots before, but she is a terrific sleeping subject.
Here are some older shots of her tickled while lying on her back (as requested).

Attachments

• other 002.jpg
    other 002.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 115
  • other 003.jpg
    other 003.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 83
  • other 004.jpg
    other 004.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 79
she has beautiful feet. You're a lucky dude! I like both types of pictures, although I'm partial to sole shots, and especially partial to suntan-hued nylon-covered sole shots!

Wow, more great pictures. Do you have any video clips of tickling her feet while she sleeps? I would love to see video clips.

Thanks again.

Joe.

What's New

10/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back