• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feathers has a friend! m/f (feet, pits & side)

Featherdemon

3rd Level Red Feather
Hiya,

Looks like your local neighbourhood tickle daemon has got himself another friend!

TKLVR18, this one is for you!

Feathers,

Attachments

• TKLVR18 meets Feathers.jpg
    TKLVR18 meets Feathers.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 1,265
Nice one 🙂 I can't wait to see teh futher adventures of tickle daemon

Okay Karen, you SO can't blame me for this one!

Nice one Feathers. 🙂

Snail Shell

RTL = thanks for the kind words; and trust me, there is more artwork coming forth! 😀

Senshi = Thanks Senshi, glad you like it! 😉

Snail Shell = Glad you like it Snail Shell - I used your pics as a reference, so I guess she can blame you! Heh heh heh! 🙂

Feathers said:
RTL = thanks for the kind words; and trust me, there is more artwork coming forth! 😀

Senshi = Thanks Senshi, glad you like it! 😉

Snail Shell = Glad you like it Snail Shell - I used your pics as a reference, so I guess she can blame you! Heh heh heh! 🙂

HAH! I KNEW you were responsible for this SOMEHOW, SS!!! :tounge: hehe😉

Anyway, thanks Feathers, it's an awesome pic and I'm totally honored🙂

*Grins*

Yes, TKLVR18! It was all him! Heh heh! Glad you like it though! 😀

I'll get you for this Feathers! And your little dog too!

As for you Karen, you'll get yours. Right between the ribs! HAHAHAHA!

Snail Shell

Snail Shell said:
I'll get you for this Feathers! And your little dog too!

As for you Karen, you'll get yours. Right between the ribs! HAHAHAHA!

Snail Shell

:wooha: Um, SS buddy, I'd lay off on the Wizard of Oz if I were you....:laughing:

You're right Karen. Why drag the classics into my little feuds? When I'm done with you, it'll be an instant classic itself. 😉

Snail Shell

And I wonder who's side I would pick? For Feathers would not stand idle with such mighty figures engaged in the age old tickle fight!

*Grins*

I think I might aid Snail SHell!

*Cackles.*

MWAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*chuckles* First off, SS, yea it's gonna be a classic...."How the Great SS Got Pwn3d" 😉

Feathers---it won't help him. Or you, for that matter 😛

Carter---glad you found/liked it😀

How come any artwork involving me somehow always turns into a lets-pick-on-Karen thread????😛

TKLVR18 said:
*chuckles* First off, SS, yea it's gonna be a classic...."How the Great SS Got Pwn3d" 😉

Feathers---it won't help him. Or you, for that matter 😛

Carter---glad you found/liked it😀

How come any artwork involving me somehow always turns into a lets-pick-on-Karen thread????😛

Cuz we love ya. I wouldn't 'pick' on ya if I didn't love ya. and I love the pic.

F.L. Atlanta said:
Cuz we love ya. I wouldn't 'pick' on ya if I didn't love ya. and I love the pic.

*giggles* don't worry, I know, but if it looks like I mind it's more gratifying to the other two😛

TKLVR18 said:
*giggles* don't worry, I know, but if it looks like I mind it's more gratifying to the other two😛

ah, well they don't matter. 😉

J/K guys.

Wow...just so many things to reply too! Lol!

In regards to the whole not helping me thing - I think you would all be rather surprised what a Daemon can do when push comes to shove - for example, bet you've never seen a Daemon beg? Have you? Well you just might! LOL!!! 😉 And if that don't work well I can run pretty darn fast too!

Don't matter eh MM? Well, now I'm gonna sulk! Phwaaa! 😉 😀 😀 😀 😀

Feathers said:
Wow...just so many things to reply too! Lol!

In regards to the whole not helping me thing - I think you would all be rather surprised what a Daemon can do when push comes to shove - for example, bet you've never seen a Daemon beg? Have you? Well you just might! LOL!!! 😉 And if that don't work well I can run pretty darn fast too!

Don't matter eh MM? Well, now I'm gonna sulk! Phwaaa! 😉 😀 😀 😀 😀

Shall we take this to MSN? and I was kidding hence the J/K.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back