• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Feathers on ticklish wife's feet

oft9tkl

TMF Expert
Not professional, but not bad - huh?

Attachments

• other 012.jpg
    other 012.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 452
  • other 013.jpg
    other 013.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 901
looks good to me!Ske has great feet! I'd love to see her soles......and a hosed foot pic too!

terrific feet!

I agree with gilmour, I'd like to see soles and hose too!

thanks a bunch for sharing.

Soles as requested. No hose pictures available now. Bottoms of feet almost as nice as tops - don't you think?

Attachments

• WRAP 021 (2).JPG
    WRAP 021 (2).JPG
    149.2 KB · Views: 408
  • x 013.jpg
    x 013.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 456
Outstanding pictures. Please post more if you have them.
Thanks.

Joe.

So do you ever stop tickling them!
Wow, do those soles look ticklish!!

Excellent post! Nice wrinkles on the soles! I'd love to see some wrinkled 'foot cleavage' poking over the tops of a pair of heels! LOL

Great post, love the toe nail polish too! (I like chicks with toe nail polish 😎 )

Soles are very ticklish and it is impossible for me not to tickle them when they are exposed - and she often exposes them.
More pictures as requested - no shoe cleavage available but some nice toe cleavage with dangling socks, nice and slight wrinkles on high arch tickling shot, and new sole shot. Enjoying?

Attachments

• clv.jpg
    clv.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 148
  • arch.jpg
    arch.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 169
  • other 005.jpg
    other 005.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 143
great stuff.some feet were made to be tickled.hers fall in that catagory!You should invest in some toecuffs........or at least some hogtie or toe bondage.oh dear.Ball point pens are good tickle tools.......

More great shots! Tell your wife she has beautiful feet. Do you ever tickle them while she's sleeping? I would love to see pictures of that.
Joe.

she has the kind of feet that really don't need much in the way of anything doing to them.......um.........apart from tickling.often.

Some of those shots were taken while she was sleeping. Nice thing with that is after a few stokes of a feather she rubs them together and respositions for a whole new angle. Sometimes I know she is out cold, other times I am not sure. Will post more if interest stays hot but I can't right now. Want to get some good shots of feet reacting to tickling and better angles of her arches.

What's New

10/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back