• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feathers tames an Angel */M nudity feet tk

Featherdemon

3rd Level Red Feather
Feathers tames an Angel */M feet tk

Hi guys and gals,

This is something that was requested by someone on DA and it was inspired by the latest story I wrote. I think this one is quite cute, lol, and it made me grin to draw it.

The basic premise that back in the misty times of antiquity, when Feathers was only recently changed, there were those who challanged him and his power - this 'tickling' thing. This angel was one of those who challanged. I think the rest speaks for itself. Hehe. Who wouldn't surrender? hehe.

Hope you like. Feedback and crit always apprecitated.

Thanks,

F,

Last edited:
Great to see you back after so long, Feathers, both on and behind the artwork! This light-versus-darkness scenario (in which the force of purity not only loses but begs for more defeat!) offers fabulous attitude, as well as thematics and composition worthy of the Sistine Chapel ceiling! The Angel could be Adam, suffering for his original sin (a terrific face... quite manly in its reluctant yearning), while Feathers remains an inky yet smoldering enigma, the ideal image of a punishing Demon Lord! As your Angels seem to be more of a race than a divine presence, I doubt this encounter signals the start of Armageddon... a pity, too, if the wielding of plumes is what it has in store!

Last edited:
I absolutely love the idea behind this topic. "Taming an Angel". I can't recall ever having seen an angel being tickled, that's quite awesome. Unfortunately I am not really into /M so in that respect this picture doesn't do much to me. Neverteless you did a good job on the drawing. 😀

Great to see you back after so long, Feathers, both on and behind the artwork!

Thanks for that, my Friend, I agree that is has been too long indeed since I last posted. Its feels good getting back into it though I am out of practice for this piece took all together too long to draw, ink and finish. However I am certain that as I do more and more that I will be able to produce them quicker. 🙂

[/QUOTE]This light-versus-darkness scenario (in which the force of purity not only loses but begs for more defeat!) offers fabulous attitude, as well as thematics and composition worthy of the Sistine Chapel ceiling![/QUOTE]

I am glad that you picked up on that idea. Hehe. It has always fascinated me to think of an Angel, the ultimate force for good being brought to their knees by the tender torments of tickling. It actually makes m shiver. lol. But I loved to take it a little further, to have it that the tickle-starved Angel would surrender everything to endure more.

[/QUOTE]The Angel could be Adam, suffering for his original sin (a terrific face... quite manly in its reluctant yearning), while Feathers remains an inky yet smoldering enigma, the ideal image of a punishing Demon Lord! As your Angels seem to be more of a race than a divine presence, I doubt this encounter signals the start of Armageddon... a pity, too, if the wielding of plumes is what it has in store![/QUOTE]

You have stumbled upon a truth there my friend, for Feathers himself was once an Angel prior to the fall. But while he was an archangel, he lacked the power and the will to unmake his Fellow Angels. So he devised an a new treat, a way to increase his following and his power without such terrible deeds. Why not make the most of that divinely sensitive skin? 😉

As for for War, wouldn't it be a happier place if it waged with Plumes?

Thanks again my friend, for you eloquent support. 🙂

I absolutely love the idea behind this topic. "Taming an Angel". I can't recall ever having seen an angel being tickled, that's quite awesome. Unfortunately I am not really into /M so in that respect this picture doesn't do much to me. Neverteless you did a good job on the drawing. 😀

Thanks for that, my friend. I love the idea too, it has always been something of an appeal to me to have forces of good tickled into submission. Its quite lovely isn't it. Hehe

I totally understand about the /m tickling. I don't think many people here are into it. But I am very thankful and appreciative that you took the effort to comment anyway. Thank you very much.

Cute as a button, bud! Somehow ALL who fall under Feathers' spell find themselves rather liking it...wonder if that's part of his power....😉 An angel begging for it...that's hot.... ~_^

~K

Cute as a button, bud! Somehow ALL who fall under Feathers' spell find themselves rather liking it...wonder if that's part of his power....😉 An angel begging for it...that's hot.... ~_^

~K

Thanks bud! Glad you like it. Hehe, I figured the Angel Daemon thing would appeal to you. lol.

And yes, it is part of his power. His charm, his tenderness...gosh I love me so much. lol Just kidding...

F,

Your "dragon..." strip is never far from my monitor screen! Glad to see you back!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back