• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feathers vs Midnight Dragon comic: pages 1 - 5 (FF/MM/FM/*/M) Partial nudity

Featherdemon

3rd Level Red Feather
This is a dedication and a request to someone who cannot be here as much as he would like.

Midnight Dragon, this is for you.

On the last couple pages I have used a different style of shading. If you are inclined please comment with tips and suggestions as well as whether or not you like or dislike.

Thanks,

F,

Attachments

• mm1.jpg
    mm1.jpg
    323.4 KB · Views: 474
  • MM2.jpg
    MM2.jpg
    768 KB · Views: 558
  • MM3.jpg
    MM3.jpg
    654 KB · Views: 592
  • MM4.jpg
    MM4.jpg
    267.4 KB · Views: 664
  • MM5.jpg
    MM5.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 633
Feathers vs Midnight Dragon comic: pages 6 - 9 (FF/MM/FM/*/M) Partial nudity

Here are the last few pages. I hope you enjoy them.

F,

Attachments

• MM6.jpg
    MM6.jpg
    739.4 KB · Views: 310
  • MM7.jpg
    MM7.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 521
  • MM8.jpg
    MM8.jpg
    943.8 KB · Views: 377
  • MM9.jpg
    MM9.jpg
    945.5 KB · Views: 427
enjoyable as always feathers. its been a while since ive seen new stuff from you, so to get an entire comic is absolutely awesome. one would hope youve got more where this comes from.

keep it up, man

Cap

Aha! Those missing pages really clear up any mystery! A dragon, eh (here I thought it was a fellow demon! Much more entertaining it should be a dragon!) An ally of Baron von Woldstein, possibly? Or perhaps an old associate with a grievance? Whatever the true story, this scaly colossus certainly has Feathers' number... that gape of slack-jawed surprise (page 8, panel 5) is astonishing as well as astonished! Thanks so much for filling in the gap! It's a splendid treat to see these unfinished series receive the fulfillment they've deserved for so long!

Heehee I hope neither guy involved minds, but here's the story--for those who don't know, that cute blonde chick in the story is yours truely, and that big black dragon was my rescuer--of course, not that Feathers had me against my will, but I had fun with him all the same 😉

~K

Captain Bender - thanks man. 😀 I know it has been a while but things are a little hectic in real life and I really needed to keep my promise and finish this comic.

As for other comics, I think it is safe to say that Feathers will not sit idle in his plans for revenge! Mwaaaaahahaahaaa!!!

TKLVR18 - I don't mind at all bud! 😀 Besides, you know it isn't over! Hehe.

Littlebighead - Once again your comments are delightful! The Dragon is an old ally with a greivence against this innocent Daemon. Who would have thunk it? But the whole ally of the Baron idea is a good one...mmm...😀

I'm glad you liked the gaping mouth, it was an attempt at humour though I think I could have done the jaw dropping a little better - perhaps made the jaw look more disjointed? What do you think?

As for other comics, I think it is safe to say that Feathers will not sit idle in his plans for revenge! Mwaaaaahahaahaaa!!!

TKLVR18 - I don't mind at all bud! 😀 Besides, you know it isn't over! Hehe.
[\QUOTE]

:| Awww crap 😀

Heehee I hope neither guy involved minds, but here's the story--for those who don't know, that cute blonde chick in the story is yours truely, and that big black dragon was my rescuer--of course, not that Feathers had me against my will, but I had fun with him all the same 😉 ~K
The revelations continue to roll! Though I did have a faint inkling of the truth... whenever a comely blonde appears in Feathers artwork, it's a good bet to be Karen!

I'm glad you liked the gaping mouth, it was an attempt at humour though I think I could have done the jaw dropping a little better - perhaps made the jaw look more disjointed? What do you think?
Nah, the cartoony exaggeration is ideal (looks a bit like Edvard Munch's "Scream" painting!) Admirably rubber-featured in the best Tex Avery tradition; nicely foreshadowed by Feathers' blank-eyed stare in panel 3, too!

Nah, the cartoony exaggeration is ideal (looks a bit like Edvard Munch's "Scream" painting!) Admirably rubber-featured in the best Tex Avery tradition; nicely foreshadowed by Feathers' blank-eyed stare in panel 3, too![/QUOTE]

Thanks for that! Glad you appreciate it. Heehee.

Your ever popular Blond in the Orange tee-shirt (lol) why do'ya let her get away...... i think Feathers needs to execute another plan to trap the Blond 😉
Revenge is a must for the Daemon!

Lol!

I think you're right bud! Once and for all! 😀 😀 😀 Hey, know any other blondes who are ticklish? 😛 😉

:|

It's a conspiricy.....

SEEEEEENSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀

~K

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back