• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

February NJ Meetup!

ghosthunter0

TMF Poster
I am looking to get together with some people from the NYC/NJ/PA area.

Currently I am looking at February 27th as a probable date (that's one week after Wicked Faire, for those in the know). As of right now we'll be meeting in the afternoon, perhaps early evening at a restaurant in the general New Brunswick area (to be determined) since it's nice in central to those of us in Philly and NYC (not to mention there's a stop on the train right there and excellent restaurants to boot!)

We'll be gathering just to meet in person, make new friends and renew old acquaintances (and grab a few digits). Remember- this will be a public restaurant so street dress and attitude!

Who's interested?

((For those of you on Fetlife, please reply on the group link. All others, please reply here or by PM!))

http://fetlife.com/events/39728

Last edited:
Sounds great Ghosthunter...I haven't seen you since music ran her's a few years ago. I went to one that nyte21 did in the Brunswick area...very small turn out though...but still had a awesome time like always. I hope yours is successful and get a very good turn out.

Real life (and less exotic relationships) have kept me far away from the tickling community.

Now, however, I'm back and ready to build those bridges.

As yet it's just a restaurant; I'm currently taking solicitations for an Americana style restaurant where we can sit and chat.

Barring that, I'll just snap up one of the innumerable diners I know of in the immediate vicinity.

Damn, and I'm going to be in New Orleans (actually Baton Rouge) for the weekend. Looks like a nice place for other times.

I have a prior engagement that day, but early in the morning, I should be free to be there.

Not trying to pepper you with questions, just want to make sure I don't walk up to the wrong group! LOL Can you imagine that?

Is there some way we're identifying each other, or is there a specific name the reservation is under?

That's fine! Everything went so good that we've already got plans for a second one in the works, just shy of 2 months from now.

That's fine! Everything went so good that we've already got plans for a second one in the works, just shy of 2 months from now.

Karmagirl and I had a great time- I'm sorry so many passed on meeting...but to the many that did- CHEERS! Looking forward to seeing them again

Kuj

Hope there's a months advanced notice. We went thru yet another management change at work so I couldn't get off for this one....I can arrange it a month ahead of time, no prob....I wanna meet some of you weirdos 🙂

Then come to the next one!

It's scheduled for early May at Mastoris Diner in Trenton.

Shoot me a message if you (or anyone else) wants to know more!

Was a lot of fun, and good conversation!

If schedules allow, I'll be at the next one!

(This is what I get for not having a car - or a life :lol - *sigh* >_<)
Can anyone who was there tell the ignorant 'populace' how it went?

And, best wishes for your later meeting! :cool

It was a lot of fun!

I was one of the first ones there, sat at the table for a bit while GhostHunter waited outside for others to come.

I didn't wait long, and soon was joined by others. We ordered drinks and talked about a wide range of topics. Of course, tickling came up a few times.

Good food, good company, good laughs (not from tickling) and enthusiasm for the next meeting.

And one of us wound up drinking antifreeze, but I have no clue which one of us that was. Heh.

(This is what I get for not having a car - or a life :lol - *sigh* >_<)
Can anyone who was there tell the ignorant 'populace' how it went?

Munches, as far as they go, are usually not very eventful nor particularly exciting events. They're not meant to be. But they do allow people (especially new people) to meet others of their ilk face-to-face and feel somewhat accepted for their peculiar hobbies.

This one was more exciting and hosted wonderfully by Ghosthunter. The people were very gracious, good listeners, good talkers, and very easy to be around. A couple of them seemed really nervous (maybe just when I showed up, idk) but thats par for the course.

Karmagirl and I arrived later in the munch.. and we didn't have a lot of time with everyone. I haven't bothered to attend one in years, maybe a decade... but Ghost is a personal friend of mine and a hellava lot of fun to be around, with multitudes of mutual interests outside of just TK.

We all swapped real time stories, ideas, levels of play, tech talk about bondage, tickling machines, some talk of NEST, websites, videos, etc etc... even spoke about demos l'd done years ago. Some of these folks were already on our Yahoo Group TicklePalace, some were new to us. So we're glad we went and met everyone, making some new friends.

Kuj

Don't worry about everyone being nervous Kuj... they were just a little shaken you had shown up; see, we were already deep into the planning phase of going to kidnap you and bring you bound to the meeting when you showed up.

It's a pity too, I know this nice, secluded location we could have relocated the meeting too, and, for COMPLETELY innocent reasons, had a couple of rolls of duct tape in the car already. Ah, the strange coincidences that make up life, eh?

By the way, check your e-mail- I had forgotten to ask you about perhaps doing a new demo in the latest one.

Meetup

I'd be interested in attending a meetup to possibly find a tickle mate. Single in Staten Island here.🙂

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back