• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feed your roomate, the zombie (f/f)

Relent<

1st Level Yellow Feather
So, this was something I made for CC. My first time doing digital color, using dA muro. It was a pain in the ass.

As for the characters, the one on bottom is a vampire named Lilith (CC) and the one on top is a sort of undead rag-doll zombie girl that me and CC made together, name Dolly. They live together in some mansion.

As to the drawing itself, Dolly requires regular nervous impulses to keep her nervous system "wound up" and her brain functioning at a normal level. The state which you see her here is what results when she is deprived of said impulses over a long enough period of time. . .

Nice!!! It's been far too long since I've seen any new Relent art! As always, the figure positioning is challengingly ambitious and risks have paid off handsomely! And however much a pain the color was to achieve, the results are worth it! The Battle-of-the-Beasts subject matter is a favorite of mine, fetish or non! More of the same, please... have 'em gang up on Aye next time!

Interesting pic, but I can't quite work out what's going on with lilith's arms

Nice bro is really sweet.
Its a great job and a great tickling torture xD

LBH- You make an interesting point 😛 I haven't drawn a pic of Aye in a while. Aside from her inclusion in your Low Roads series, she's been all but a ghost recently. When I finally give her a thorough "dusting off" I'll be sure to let you know.

to you other blokes what commented on me piece, thank you for your kind words and confused expressions. oh, @Mr. Dent- nothing too complicated going on with her arms. They're tied down by her sides, with some extra string around the elbow and armrest, and her wrists and thumb tied to the backrest.. It's hard to see because of the black-on-black there, and the size isn't great, so I can understand it not being the most visible circumstances.

Love it! Vampires are often treated so prestigiously as to always reign supreme, so it's a rare treat to see one, particularly a classy Victorian goth of a blood-sucker like Lillith, to have her pale toes teased by this brain-eater bombshell ;D

Hell of a piece, and kinky too! Great work!

I am genuinely scared of zombies (love Walking Dead) so this pictures confuses, arouses and terrifies me all at once. Like an ex I can recall...

R

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back