• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

feeling of being a lee

up_lifter

TMF Poster
Would u describe it as bitter sweet??

To me it can b the best feeling but at the same time it's so overweling.
I'm not sure y but I love it🙂

Wat r ur thoughts???

Yes, bittersweet or a love/hate relationship with what's happening to you. 😀

Put it another way: You are begging for it to stop but ten seconds after the ler stops you say, "Why did you stop? That was so great." 😛

I just love it. There is nothing bittersweet about it. 🙂

I'm with the above poster. Nothing bitter about being tickled ^_^ Except for when they stop, of course 🙂

There isn't any bitterness to it. The overflow of sensation is positively exhilarating. It's a wonderful feeling. 😀

I don't think there's anything BITTER about it. Just Maddening. I simply adore it.

I would agree that it's a bittersweet ordeal. Whenever my boyfriend tickles me, I kick and scream and try to get away, but I really want him to continue. I think my efforts to get away are more of a knee-jerk reaction...

But yeah. I love him having control over me, and making me laugh like that, but at the same time it drives me crazy.

But I wouldn't necessarily say that the crazy/maddening feeling is BITTER per say. Calling it bitter (in my opinion) suggests that you're not having fun.

I guess bitter is not such a great way to say it but I think not matter Wat the feeling Is so good.people would be a lot less stressed if they were tickled a bit daily🙂

I truly love it if someone is doing a really good job on me. There are moments when I may feel like I'll lose my mind if it doesn't stop. But, hell! I lost it a long time ago anyway! So, why stop?! 😉

Well we'd all have rather lovely abs if we were tickled daily, up_lifter. Haha. There would be less stress and less belly fat. <3

I agree with Tklduo-Ann though. It's wonderful if the Ler is doing a good job. I've been tickled by someone who was a complete novice and didn't know how to make their Lee enjoy themeselves. That's when the word "bitter" comes into play.

I guess it could be considered bittersweet since you can't have that feeling of being tickled all of the time, it would be overstimulation.

I'd put up with over stimulation if I could be tickled daily the best exercise I could think of 🙂

One of those things I never have time to concentrate on 😛

Il try and think of I next time I get lucky 😉

The 'lers and those who aren't ticklish are missing out

It took me a long time to realize that it wasn't getting tickled that I hated. Rather, I hated getting tickled when someone I did not want to tickle me was doing it.

While being the dominant tickler remains my strong preference, the past several years I've come to like being the 'lee when it's a beautiful woman administering the tickles. As DommeLee describes it, the sensation of getting tickled is maddening. But I only enjoy it when it's the hands of someone I would want to touch me.

When I was in high school an attractive young female substitute teacher told the class about the double date she was on where her boyfriend and the other guy tickled her until she was out of breath, begging for mercy. (I forget how the topic came up despite remembering the anecdote so well.) The other girl was not ticklish and later she told the subsitute teacher, "I wish I were ticklish so I could get in on all the fun." Funny, someone who is not even ticklish understood how appealing indescribable experience of getting tickled can be.

Last edited:
Not bittersweet at all for me! Just sweet bliss. The anticipation, the sensation, the involuntary convulsions. Pure awesomeness.

it is a love hate thing for me.. esp when the ler finds that sweet spot that will make you naw off your own arm to get away yet you dont want it to stop-just long enough for you to catch your breath. I dont mind beeing a lee if it is with a dear freind. If it is someone I dont know well, then that is a diff story.

Would u describe it as bitter sweet??

To me it can b the best feeling but at the same time it's so overweling.
I'm not sure y but I love it🙂

Wat r ur thoughts???

OVERWHELMING I can see...but in the best way that overwhelming could possibly be. That feeling is all part of the fun I feel. If I know whats going to happen to me and know that I am going to be fully retrained of course I get a little nervous but its in a wonderful way. It can be emotional too. The first time I was tied (and I've never been completely restrained) Only my arms was tied up and I was so nervous and teary-eyed as if I was losing my virginity all over again. In the beginning It can be bittersweet. The OVERWHELMING feeling though. Could not feel better. I am sure being 100% restrained would make me a lot more overwhelmed indeed:evilha::happyfloa

Yes, bittersweet or a love/hate relationship with what's happening to you. 😀

Put it another way: You are begging for it to stop but ten seconds after the ler stops you say, "Why did you stop? That was so great." 😛

lol so true =)

Most of the time it's just total awesomeness...but it can be a total mindfuck too...which is...ya know..also total awesomeness

I know I'm addicted to the sensations being well tickled brings. I love it.

It definately feels great to just let loose and laugh. Sometimes it can be a bit much, but only in that really good kind of way.

-Chris

i love (and it is freeing in its way) to give up all control to the one who is tickling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back