• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feet locked in stocks with her toes down, Natsu gets it from Faith (F/F, preview #2)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone!

Sorry it took me so long to release some new material. Here's a preview for clip #2 of the Last Laugh Qoph series. The full-length clip can be purchased from The Last Laugh's tickling clip store: www.clips4sale.com/store/728

"Natsu’s feet, covered by goofy rainbow socks with individual toes, are sticking out of my stocks, toes down. Faith first teases her through the goofy socks for a few moments. Then the socks are peeled off and the real tickling begins, first with a comb, then with fingers. All Natsu can do is take it and squirm on her side of the stocks. (Language: English)"

Attachments

• llqoph_sample0.jpg
    llqoph_sample0.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 508
  • c4s_llqoph_2.jpg
    c4s_llqoph_2.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 1,139
  • llqoph_preview2.wmv
    llqoph_preview2.wmv
    4.9 MB · Views: 1,478
Gorgeous! What size are they if I may ask?

Ah yes, that's right, since the series isn't complete, I haven't added a page for Last Laugh Qoph on my website yet, so the models' "stats" aren't available at the moment. My system for releasing and announcing clips and DVDs can be a bit awkward that way sometimes.

However, I do have that bit of info. According to Natsu, her feet are size 8. Had she not told me I might have thought them a tad smaller, but size 8 seems accurate enough. Also, she's 5'5".

It occurs to me that I should measure the models' feet instead of just asking them for their shoe size. After all, depending on the shoes/boots they wear, they're often under the impression that their feet are a size that's nowhere close to the actual value (possibly due in part to width), and the size they provide me with doesn't seem right at all to me, in which case I sometimes "fudge" the value to something more credible (to my eyes, anyway). Hell, I usually wear size 8-8.5 myself, and my current pair of sneakers is supposedly size 10 and fits me perfectly. So measuring might be a good option in the future.

By the way, CheshireCat, I checked your drawings on hArtists, and there were many that I had never seen before. Awesome work! You're definitely one of my favorite tickling artists.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back