• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FEET - of Fate (ants/snails/spider/F, feet)

Ilohnoh1

3rd Level Red Feather
I have received a couple of requests for one of the pages 0 to be continued (the scene where Olivia got stuck in an ant hole). While this scene (still) doesn't have a direct continuation, maybe this page will satisfy those who were looking forward to more ant action.

This skips the research the ants have been doing (which possibly but not necessarily can be shown at a later time) and brings on the results of their studies and experiments... their war is starting now! And their first victim is...

Well, read for yourself.

This is also the last page for now. I'm going to take a little break from this comic and it is to be continued later this year.

Oh dear...that's bad news for Minty. I hope she'll be ok. Naughty ants and bugs! ^^;

Oh dear...that's bad news for Minty. I hope she'll be ok. Naughty ants and bugs! ^^;

Well, the ants seem to play for real! They're taking the war seriously. More of that of course in upcoming issues too.

Hope to see the war come to some helpless nylon soles too!

I'll try to keep it in mind, but won't promise it. Only once you've seen Olivia with some (really transparent) shoes and otherwise the girls have just been walking around barefooted. Then again... you can always hope that a 'nylon' or 'dressup' party will turn the corner...

Well, if she dies Priella will have a new friend.

If she'd go to hell, yes. The question is if just being a bit of a rogue is enough to go to hell. She's not really done anything wrong, didn't even want to break into Johns house to steal back what technically was theirs in the first place. She's mischievous and determined, but not a bad person.

But talking about Priëlla, you'll more than likely see her soon again.

Good lord… Minty's plummeted to her death?! This series has take a potentially ghastly turn! What a grim time to call for a moratorium… let's hope the poor girl stays suspended all the while!

Snails (or, more likely, slugs. I don't note any shells) serve as perfectly wicked little tickle devices, quite high among my favorites! I'm delighted the Formicidae assault team opted to employ them! These teensy campaigners certainly know a good slimy thing when they see it!

If she'd go to hell, yes. The question is if just being a bit of a rogue is enough to go to hell. She's not really done anything wrong, didn't even want to break into Johns house to steal back what technically was theirs in the first place. She's mischievous and determined, but not a bad person.

But talking about Priëlla, you'll more than likely see her soon again.

Shit happens, innocant people goes to hell (ask Dora), I blame santa.

Will be fun to see what Priella does now, except tickling the hell out of Sarah,
Can barely wait

Good lord… Minty's plummeted to her death?! This series has take a potentially ghastly turn! What a grim time to call for a moratorium… let's hope the poor girl stays suspended all the while!

It's not really a cliff-hanger, it's more like a cliff-dropper. Whether she dies or survives is to be revealed later, but the depth definitely is more than a couple of meters. It's not the first time one of my characters dies, but then again... I'm unpredictable and it may yet turn out differently.

Snails (or, more likely, slugs. I don't note any shells) serve as perfectly wicked little tickle devices, quite high among my favorites! I'm delighted the Formicidae assault team opted to employ them! These teensy campaigners certainly know a good slimy thing when they see it!

Ah, they call them slugs if they don't have a shell? I wasn't aware of that. In my native tongue we call both snails. The one without the shell (which we call 'house') is called a nude-snail. Anyway, yes. I think you got the right critter in your mind.

Shit happens, innocant people goes to hell (ask Dora), I blame santa.

Will be fun to see what Priella does now, except tickling the hell out of Sarah, Can barely wait

Ehehehe. She'll do stuff, but not tickle Sarah. You'll see. You'll see Sarah again (once) but this story is not really involving her.

apperently john dosnt know the difference between a legal binding contract and some stupid paper someone made you "sign to" if all else fails all he has to do is raise one finger and turn the other dirrection... man PROBLEM SOLVED! XD

although honestly there are more civilized manners to deal with such problems, if i was in his shoes and umm... that one girl whos name excapes me, was like " be our slave" i'd be like " YOUR FUNNY!" XD... or maybe i wouldnt mind it so much... man i have issues...

although if any of that happened i suppose there wouldnt be a comic huh? or at least an interesting one with plenty of excuses for foot fetish/tickling

two things. if she DID die im sure after a while things would be mainly normal anyway he's thinking to harshly

also she's just going to get up from the small ditch and be like "GOTCHA" XD

Why do I, each time I start enjoy serenity of your comics, get surprised when you kill someone? It should be natural by now 😛

Uhh... to me, at least, death kind of takes the fun out of tickling.

also she's just going to get up from the small ditch and be like "GOTCHA" XD

This is more than just a ditch (you can see it by clouds being about as low as where she stands in the last frame... and it's not misty) but there's most certainly more in the world than the most obvious. (and by that I'm not talking about Fw-EEK-Hee coming by to scoop her up with his flying saucer).

In fact, why would I let the comic end in a cliff-hanger if the obvious outcome is that she's dead on the next page? Why would I kill off a character that has such a unique value in the comic (being the only really roguish character who's good at sneaking around and mischief)? There are plenty of reasons why killing her would be a bad choice. So it has to be something else, right?

You'll have to wait quite a while for the next page, so I'll be kind and give you a little spoiler on this one... just by saying: Don't expect the worst of it. 🙂

Why do I, each time I start enjoy serenity of your comics, get surprised when you kill someone? It should be natural by now 😛

Hehe, surprised? I tend to think that my comics generally do contain some unexpected stuff. Death is sometimes one of those things, but more of an exception, not the rule. And I never said I was going to kill anyone. It may be the most obvious outcome for this scenario, but keep in mind that I am much more devious and clever than that. A surprise is just around the corner when you least expect it. So no need to immediately think the worst.

Uhh... to me, at least, death kind of takes the fun out of tickling.

You haven't seen the body lying motionless on the ground, someone checking she has no pulse. It's too early to conclude she must be dead.

😉

Very nice! I still hope we can get a continuation of the original one you did, but I like where this one is headed. : )

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back