• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feet on CD covers

andymac1

2nd Level Red Feather
I've been noticing a lot of female artists feet on CD covers more and more.

I find it a real tease. It feels like the artist is saying... "look at my tootsies. You wanna tickle them so bad but you can't!" - What bitches!

Well, here's Holly Valance showing her feet off on not one, but BOTH her CD covers.

If you have any more 'femfoot shot' CD covers, scan 'em in and post 'em here! (Front, back or inside spread).

OR

If you know of any good foot shots or tickling in music videos, mention that here too!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Attachments

• HollyCov1.jpg
    HollyCov1.jpg
    583.7 KB · Views: 1,365
  • HollyCov2.jpg
    HollyCov2.jpg
    739.8 KB · Views: 1,091
This is a pic of my fav group bond. I dont know if any of them are ticklish for sure but I have a 90% correct hunch that all four of them are. They even have great laughs. Perfect for tickling! Look em up at www.bond-music.com

Of course! *slaps forehead* I have that BOND CD also! Nice pic!

(I'd love to change their name to BOND-AGE) lol

By the way, found this pic on their site. Is Haylie having her thigh tickled?

Attachments

• storyphoto.jpg
    storyphoto.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 662
I'd like to think so then that would make my suspisions correct, but no. That was a photo shoot and she said that they were having a lot of fun doing it, and the camera guy was taking the pics in a very silly way. So she was bending over laughing.

Last edited:
Cant say I have ever heard of em like but what type of music do the perform?

That is the most difficult question, that they've been asked. All I can tell you is that they are a classical crossover quartet. How about this.... think about Beethoven's 5th Symphony with the beat to Missy Elliott's " Get ur Freak on". Go to the website and click on Music and Downloads. You can listen to and watch their vides there.

Last edited:
Are these the birds that won a classical award but some arl fella said it werent classical enough and so the didnt get it? If so the are decent and that fella was a bell end.

Prefer me classical shit classical but the are decent, if yer like that sorta thing.

I can't remember the name of the CD, but Jewel give a close up of her soles on the liner notes of one of her CDs. It's the one with "Hands" on it.

Ask and you shall recieve. Ka-blamp!

Attachments

• jewelsoles.jpg
    jewelsoles.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 241
I'm sorry,I've just scan this pictures from the new french Celine's cd but the scan is a tif and I'm not able to change for another file style.

May Day, thanks for that!

Foot mark - try this...save as a JPG in RGB, not CMYK and not as 'indexed' file. (I may have that cover actually-if so I can post it here) Can you delete the last files that didn't work?

Dido

This is from Dido's CD back cover 'Life for Rent'.

Attachments

• didolife4rent.jpg
    didolife4rent.jpg
    481.4 KB · Views: 216
you guys may also wanna try the white stripes - elephant album, on the inside sleeve theres a pick of the female white stripe with painted black toes real close up too! if i get my scanner working ill share sometime soon!

Celine's soles

At last,I've "jpegized"my image,here it is

Attachments

• Celine's soles.jpg
    Celine's soles.jpg
    367.3 KB · Views: 234
Well done foot mark!

Never seen that one before! Yeah, I'd tickle 'em!

Great pics. But I'm really lovin' Jewel's pic. Awesome shot! Kudos for pointing that out, and posting it.

Now, speakin of classical fusions; what ever happened to Vanessa Mae? I really dig her stuff. Thanks for introducing us to Bond, I'll definitely check them out.

Incidentally 😉 on the cover of Vanessa Mae’s latest album (Subject to Change), there is a shot of her barefoot, a rather nice pic at that... unfortunately I don't have a scanner... but I’ll run a net search for the pic.

As promised...

Okay, this isn't as big as I hoped to find, but it'll do...

A picture of the one and only; Vanessa Mae:

One very talented, and beautiful woman...

...and her feet 😛

Attachments

• pic07.jpg
    pic07.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 159
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back