• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feet Tattoos?

TheGodfeather

TMF Expert
I have always liked some ink on a girl -- the individual, outgoing side as well as the artistic aspect of tattoos has always appealed to me. Having said this, I didn't use to be a fan of tattoos on feet, but it is starting to grow on me (as long as it's on an attractive foot). For instance, this one cutie at a coffee shop I frequent has this tattoo on the outermost side of her right foot. She wears flats, so I can only see half of the thing, which drives me nuts. I want to see the rest of it! I compare this to a Brad Paisley lyric: "your jeans are playing pic-a-boo/ I'd love to see the other half/ of your butterfly tattoo." Does anyone else find this appealing? Here are some examples, some that I like better than others:

Not partial to ink in general here, but I'm told you have to be pretty hardcore to get your feet done... no padding on top. Maybe these feet tatts are a sign that the women want their feet looked at... not all bad ;0

Hmmm, I never thought about the pain aspect, actually -- you bring up a good point. I have a friend who recently got a foot tattoo (unfortunately not attractive feet), I suppose I could ask her how it was. And considering that the foot models above all have foot tatts and that their line of work requires attention to their feet, it must be a sign that other women with feet tatts want feet attention as well, which I'm all for! Isn't this logical?

I used to sit at a table with a girl in Spanish class who had a tattoo on the top of her foot. I wondered if she wanted the foot attention as well, considering that the tattoo was a fancy-looking word "Bless." I've also wondered how many fetishists have foot and/or tickling related tattoos.

The top of the foot / ankle is one of the most painful areas to get tattooed. It's a sensitive spot with not much muscle. The ribs are also a pretty bad place to get tattooed.

I have four tattoos. None on my feet or ribs though.

Rib tattoos? Makes me cringe just thinking about it. I've heard the sternum is also a terrible place to get a tattoo, as well as a couple others that I can't remember.
A girl in Spanish class, eh? Reminds me of another girl I knew in high school. She was this cute brunette who had an "odd" fixation for her own feet. Being secretly (but highly) into feet at this time, I always sneaked glances at her pretty tootsies, which she made sure to prop up all the time on a chair or even a desk. I always tried to sit as closely as I could to her. Well, one day we were waiting for a class and I noticed she had henna inked her pretty feet from her ankles all up and down her toes. Someone thought this was bizarre (the fool) and asked why she had done this. She smiled and answered "because I LOVE my feet! Aren't they pretty?" If only I was more outgoing then, even if she was a couple years ahead of me. . . The pattern was something along these lines:

Yeah, the sternum is rough. I have a small chest piece. Was the most painful tattoo I've gotten.

Well, the chest concerns me only because I've been considering getting one there for a while. This would be my first tattoo, so maybe starting here would make any others I would get easier. Or it might make me never want to get one again. . . Of course, the pain probably varies a little between male and female, I would think. I know this has nothing to do with feet now, but whatever.

ive got 11 tattoos. one is on my foot. the only reason i got it there was because the girl i was dating at the time (who had also designed the tat) wanted it to be there. it didnt hurt too bad. the elbow "pits" hurt the worst.

I'm the opposite. I think tattoos are ugly. Foot tattoos are a turn-off for me.

I only have one tattoo and don't plan on getting any more. It's not the pain aspect that bothers me cause it didn't really hurt. I just don't have the body frame for it to make it look right I suppose. People are always trying to be unique with the location of tattoos. They want to be someone who stands out, and pretty soon others follow thier lead and then the population is flooded for a time with tattoos on a certain body part. It will get old after a time and then people will move on to a different area.

It seems right now tribal tattoos are all the rage. I think they work for some people, but are definitely not for me. I am interested in getting a tattoo that is personal to me, and have no idea if the chest is a popular place or not. I just want it over my heart, which some might say is common, but oh well. In regards to unique location of tattoos, do you think the foot is one of the latest ones? I really have no idea if it's popular or if it recently gained popularity. I know one location I am seeing more of is the pelvis region, which I think works for some.

idk about foot tatts.
it kinda reminds me of the toe-rings discussion.
i could care less if a chicks foot has a tatt or not. but whether or not they want ppl to pay attention to their feet; i couldnt tell you.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back