• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Feet tickled on the exam table

jmedic20

TMF Expert
Three way torture. Our basement isn't heated so it's about 50 degrees down there. Cold feet, painful bound toes...oh, and tickles. Man I gotta get a tripod. :camera:

Cute feet ^^. Hope you didnt torment her too much. Except for with the tickling of course 😛 .

If you don't get a heater for the basement tickle her feet upstairs or in the bedroom. That way she will be warm as will her feet and I am sure you will be more comfortable too. Then all you have to concentrate on is tickling her feet until she can't stand another second of tickle torture.

Damn nice! Looks very soft and ticklish. I love it when toes are tied too!

Exelent work. Could we see some more tickling pictures ?

nephos, I was having trouble uploading pictures and assumed it was because I exceeded a max. space rule or something. In restrospect I think my computer was just acting up. Sorry bout that.

As for the heater, no need. She doesn't complain about the cold down in the basement anyway. That's what the gag is for.

What's New

10/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back