• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feet/Tickling Art Inspiration

ReservedChuckle1

Hi there 😀! Hopefully a post like this hasn't been done already:

As I'm sure you all know, every artist has some inspiration. Maybe something they've seen that emphasizes an aspect of their art that they want to improve in, or someone whose work/appearance/behavior shows a level of skill that they want to achieve at some point.

Well, why not share them with your fellow artists? Long story short, feel free to post any anime/manga screencaps or photos of foot models that inspire your own feet/tickling art. They don't have to directly show how YOU draw them, though. It would be a great help if you could also post why they inspire you, as well as a link to the page of any models you choose.

For example: I chose the anime/manga series Bamboo Blade. Because of their emphasis on footwork (an important aspect of kendo), the feet tend to be drawn rather well compared to most series, and there seems to be a lot of emphasis on them in general.

For a model, I chose "Chelsea" from her blog called feisty feet. I really like how soft, smooth and well-kept her feet look. A lot of her poses seem very relaxed and natural, which makes for decent figure drawing as well.

As an added bonus, why not post a link to your art site/dA account 🙂? Just make sure you don't have your art as an attachment here, this is for your inspirations only.

Even if you're not an artist, feel free to put up your recommendations, too! If this works out well, we'll all have new series and models to take a look at/be inspired by, and maybe you'll meet some new artists :cool.

So, get to posting, everyone 😀!!

- Reserved-Chuckle

Last edited:
Woo, Bamboo Blade. Still don't know how more people haven't noticed it.

Yeah, that surprised me too :huh. I plan to give the whole series a watch one of these days 🙂...

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back