• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feet tickling

Racks

I’m a lee from the emerald valley looking for sessions with feet tickling and other related things. Message me if you’d want to chat

I’m a lee from the emerald valley looking for sessions with feet tickling and other related things. Message me if you’d want to chat
Hey there!

Male or female? Where is the Emerald Valley? WA stare perhaps cause Seattle is called the Emerald City! Hmu!

Cool! I'm a guy too and looks like Harrisburg is just a short jaunt off I-5 before heading into Eugene! Heading down that way in less than 2 weeks on my way to North Cali on a road trip with my dog Mel, a cool cute terrier-mix. Wanna chat some more and get to know one another better and see what happens from there? Talk tickles, experiences, where ticklish most and how ticklish overall, etc. What are your ticklish feet like? Take Send me a pm and let's get the ball rolling bud! Btw your name? I'm Kevin

I’m a guy and I’m from Harrisburg OR
Hey there ticklebud! As you read above in my previous reply, heading down I-5 in a little less than 2 weeks from now on a road trip with my dog to Northern Cali. We should try to talk real time somewhere to talk tickles, get to know one another better, and see if we develop a cool vibe together, then discuss the ticklish possibilities of meeting up for some tickle fun and laughs as a little side detour for a few hours on my itinerary,. Sound cool? Got Discord or Skyoe for real time texting, talking etc.?

I’m a guy and I’m from Harrisburg OR
Hey ticklebud in Hartisburg OR! About to start my road trip south tomorrow on the 4th of July and heading right past where u live just off I-5. RU still interested in connecting up for a little tickle romp full of nonstop FUN and laughs tomorrow to get my trip off with a ticklish bang?? Lemme know today ASAP here or find me on fetlife as Kevmantickle and Discord as kevmeister2433. Hope to hear a reply very soon one way or another please so I cam plan accordingly
Ticklishly waiting!! Kevin from Seattle area

Hey Jim!
Not really traveling to Central CA but north of San Fran NW of Santa Rosa in the Russian River Valley area through Monday 7/8. Read my other reply to your ad on here. Willing to connect up but somewhere more convenient cause I head home northward if we met for tickle fun and laughs first. Looking for compromise travel-wide kinda 1/2 way point for both of us. So where's the 1/2 way point huh?

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back