• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Felicia from Darkstalkers

Umojar

TMF Master
I'd drawn this awhile ago, but I dug it up again and finished it just recently. I figured the mummy, Anakaris, is perfect for this kind of thing so I made him a part of it. This was a pretty fun one to do over all. So, hopefully you guys like it, and feel free to comment and critique.

Attachments

• felicia copy.jpg
    felicia copy.jpg
    462 KB · Views: 1,527
Last edited:
Meh, I'll see. Lei Lei is the only other one I'd want to feature though, so we'll have to see.

Greaaaat !

Hey Umojar you should make more tickling art. You are a pro !!!! 😉

excellent pic, Umojar! really like your art and i wait on the edge of my comfy seat for more of your wonderous arts.

I just got two words

KICK ASS MAN

(oh crap Too much time in the Hercules world in KH, Phil is rubbing off on me)

Umojar Your amazing! I have good idea request. When your done doing the next one could make a group of DOAX (Dead or Alive Xtreme) Girls being tickled by Gazooks? You know the Sea Creature-like tickle monster from an old cartoon movie called Reggedy Ann and Andy. Anyone remember that?

Sailornapper- I'm no math major, but I think that was 3 words. Thanks nonetheless.

Ticklegirl- Thanks for the compliment. That is a very interesting idea you have there. Though I have no clue what a gazook is... :happy:

Kalamos- I'm still not sure what the wink means yet, but I'm guessing it's a seal of approval. Thanks all the same.

oh what i'd give to see Umojar do a color pic of Ada Wong from Resident Evil 4 getting her bare soles tickled with feathers... a kidney? maybe half a liver with fava beans, who knows?

Kalamos- I'm still not sure what the wink means yet, but I'm guessing it's a seal of approval. Thanks all the same.
It means you don't really need a seal of approval anyway.
And I am f*cking jealous.
But I must be a good sport, cause being envious is just plain bad karma.
So, I clench my teeth, flash my best smile, and raise my thumb to you. 😉

🙂

mmmm....now that was one well done mummy....oh and whatever that thing is is well done to.

5 Pyramid heads out 5.

oh what i'd give to see Umojar do a color pic of Ada Wong from Resident Evil 4 getting her bare soles tickled with feathers... a kidney? maybe half a liver with fava beans, who knows?
Funny how you went straight to organs... as opposed to money...

Well, K, it's all makes sense, though now I feel a little awkward lol. Thanks though, dude.

Aww, c'mon timewarp, you must know a catgirl when you see one. Thanks for the rating.

Funny how you went straight to organs... as opposed to money...
They always do that.
As if they could EARN new organs anyway...

Well, K, it's all makes sense, though now I feel a little awkward lol. Thanks though, dude.
You see, I submitted a similar concept as a commission piece, and, well, I *almost* like yours better.
Stop making me feel like re-drawing my own stuff. 😉

This is what Gazooks look like and Remember I like to see all DOAX Girls in swimsuit and tickled by their bellybuttons and feet :redface:

Attachments

• tksunset.jpg
    tksunset.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 43
yo Umo this is Kiun ^_^ Seriously dude. Thanks for doin that pic for me 😛 Truely man, you are awesome 🙂 That pic is my desktop background, cell phone background, and its on my laptop 🙂 *sob* You are truely a great friend!
what email do i send paypal transactions to? 😉

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back