• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fellow Bald Folk, If There Is A Miracle Would You Take It?

JimBoy

TMF Regular
For me personally, I lost most of my hair from MPB (male pattern baldness) around when I was 20. I'm 23 now.

I have had short hair most of my life anyway and I had to come to terms a long time ago with being bald early. I also was blessed with having a nice, round head so I sport the bald look well.

I have been reading up on medical journals a lot and many are trying to find "cures" for baldness. The new thing is working on a stem-cell procedure which could hit the market a few years from now that could re-generate dead hair cells.

So, for other bald people out there does a "cure" for baldness interest you? If something is possible would you honestly go for the procedure and have your hair back? Are you so used to being bald that you don't feel like wasting the time and the money for your hair to come back?

If you have your hair now but go bald down the road would you want it back?

I've been thinking about this myself and I could say I don't think I would go for it.

Well, don't do that rogaine foam.

It causes high blood pressure.

If I go bald I would do anything to get my hair back.

I want to be bald. Then I can shine my head very shiny and burn the eyes of people who hate bald people...Metaphoricly.

I'm bald. I don't mind it, and it's actually really nice this time of year down here in Florida. If I could have my way, though, I'd prefer some sort of treatment so that I could just skip having to shave the head every couple of days for the little growth that does appear. I guess there's electrolysis, but that's apparently pretty expensive. :bald: < I just HAD to use this smiley in this thread!

I'm bald(ing) since I'm 19 or so and it's a shame cause I had long hair first and then dread locks and I loved my hair, it was ME, my personality......but since I'm shaving my head (as you can see in my profile) I'm sort of okay with it, I got some compliments about it (all the people around me told me to cut my hair all the time) and if it's the worst thing that happens to me (it isn't ^^) I guess I can call myself lucky.

I would never go for a treatment and never ever for a toupet (lol) - I'm too much of a Larry David and George Costanza fan to go there. But if I could snip my fingers to get my dreadlocks back I would do it.

Last edited:
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back