• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female Advise Needed!!

BCTickler1

TMF Novice
Hola all!!

So here goes, I need some advice. Met a great girl, been seeing her for about a month and a half. We made plans to see each other on Friday, I hadn't heard from her since Tuesday so I assumed she was blowing me off. That's fine, I just wish she could of told me....but, I get an email from her on Friday morning saying she was going to come over but she guesses that not the greatest idea now. She told me she had been really busy and thats why she hadn't talked to me.

Bottom line, I hurt her by me jumping to conclusions...I emailed her and left a message on her cell apologizing and what not. She emailed me back and she told me tha trust and respect is a huge deal for her, and if I can't do that then she doesn't want me. She asked me to leave her alone for a week and then call.

I am doing as she wishes, I am giving her, her space. I don't want to push or force her in to anything. All my friends have told me not to worry about it and it can be worked out...simple miss communication. If she wanted you (meaning me) gone she would of flat out told you already and that would be the end of it.

I have a great connection with this girl and being with her just feels right and I want to make this better.

Ladies, your comments are welcome.

Cheers!!
Nicholas

I'd advise to just be extra careful not to unnerve her in any way. When a girl is feeling threatened it's like dealing with a spooked horse. If you act over anxious to see her you'll just scare her off. So you're doing the right thing but giving her all the space she asks for. It's sort of a subconscious test, you see. Once she sees that you really will respect her wishes she'll be willing to test the waters again.

Thanks Ness...I have been giving her, her space. I don't want to f**k this one up. She is worth fighting for. I have a feeling I will hear from her today. I want her to know that I am not like all her other BF's and that I am diffrent and genuine like she says.

Nicholas

So, just to inform...She and I have started talking on the phone and I apologized for the whole thing and explained it to her, she still feels hurt and not sure what to do, but I am taking it REALLY slow with her. we have "Tentativly" made plans for the Fireworks this weekend in Vancouver. I asked her if she had plans and she said they were cancelled. She never disagreed to not go with me (she is very honest, if she didn't want to go she would of down right said so) So, I am just going to play it cool and wait it out.

Cheers!!

thanks Ness...AND she loves/loved the fact that I had a foot and tickling fetish...she links being kinky with me😀

the hollywood brother wishes you good luck brother. there is nothing better than finding love or true love. with this in mind the hollywood brother say do whatever it takes to win the heart of your fair maiden

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back