• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female looking for other (prefferably) females for cybering/tickle chatting

Joantkl

Hi.

As you might've guessed due to this being my first post and all, im quite new to TT.

Anyhow. I'm a 19 year old female, and as the title suggests, I'm looking for someone to have some (online only, mind you) tickle fun with.

The reason it says "prefferably females" is because, well, I've read through a few other threads with other females clearly stating they were looking for females...but some males never seem to read that part...so I figured why bother, and just hope for a few females in the mix.

If you're interrested, you can add me my msn on joantkl1 @ hotmail.com (spacing it in hopes of avoiding spambots...>_<)

Hope to hear from you soon!
Joan

First, let me say welcome. I hope you have fun here.

Second, let me say did you come to the right place! You might as well just go to the official tickle fight thread in the tickling discussion section! There are plenty of people (mostly female) who love to "cyber tickle" in there. As for tickle chat, just join in the community, it is great.

Welcome to the theater..good luck with the cyber thingie..there is also a chat room here where you can visit..have fun..

Hey Joan, I'm Karen, I'm adding you to MSN right now 🙂

~K

Have lots of fun, be smart, and use protection...

Oh, we're talking about cybertickling. Have lots of fun!

And welcome aboard!

Hello ms. joantkl. Welcome to Tickle Theater. I'm sure you'll find some you seek. 🙂

Don't worry, we're quite a freindly bunch. If any guys get too friendly for your tastes...just let us know...

::😛olishes and sharpens sword:::

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back