• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female Soles Tickling & Bondage Gallery open at Solemasterfree.Com

The Solemaster1

Howdy, Howdy, Howdy!

Got another great page restoration from my old site back up at:

http://www.solemasterfree.com

Featuring the Proper Discipline page which not only has great pics, but also some nice tips on tickling bondage!

Let me know what you think...

Have a great weekend!

-The Solemaster

MRRR,.... fake!!

I CAN'T SEE NO DARN LINKS AT UR PAGE... I just see the disclamer and the upper text.. nothing under it!!!

Those pictures are great and the tips on tickling bondage are very infomative too. Thanks for the post too because I like your website very much.

Solemaster Rides Again!

Hello Somebody23,

The reason you see the disclaimer and upper text first is because the graphics for the banners take a moment longer to load. I apologize for the inconvenience, but it should load quickly under broadband.

I used to require all my pages to load faster, but because I assume most footguys have DSL or Cable by now, I am a little less stringent. Yours is the first speed complaint I have ever heard.

Big John, thank you for your kind praise and for stopping by! ST23, I hope you like the site as well once it finally shows up on your screen. 🙂

Sincerely,

-The Solemaster

... and I still have 19inch monitor

NOPE... I HAVE 526/526 ADSL and still it says: Done at the bottom and there's no loading... no links... only the upper text and the agreement ... no links... no scroll bar...

Got the same problem

Hello solemaster,

I treid to visit your homepage too, but I did not find any button to enter it.
The process of loading ends with the agreement- text.

By the way. i treid to write an E-mail to you. But the mail came back to me.

Did you change your E-mailadress?

Yours sincerely

Edmont

Trying to diagnose problem

Somebody,

What type of browser are you using? I'll try several other machines when I get the chance to see if I can confirm this.

Edmont,

If you are trying the SM address, then yes, that is inoperative. I was getting almost nothing but viruses on that account. Try

SolemasterATWarpmail.Net - The address has been "munged" to prevent those dog bastard spammers from getting sending me crap.

-SM

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back