• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Females Victums Needed on Moonguard

Foshizzle

TMF Poster
Recruiting all female orc, trolls undead, tauren and blood elves, (Preferably the first two haha.) Serious though, if you play World of Warcraft on Moonguard, Horde side, I have a warlock who is actually... well, I guess you could call him Jack the Tickler. Contact me in game or private message here, character's name is Valikar.

Moonguard...that sounds familiar. Is it an RP server? Gads, I miss my old Steamwheedle Cartel. Seems like lots of players on there are quite receptive to ticklish ideas, from what I remember. xD

Hehe, yeah it's an RP server, used to be the best but it's died down a bit, from what I hear Wyrmrest is a bit better, I have Horde and Alliance toons on Wyrmrest. On the tickling front though, Valikar, My warlock, he's my pride and joy!

hehe would find that so funny in trade chat : lf ticklish horde members pref the female side , come join and have a laugh XD

ROFL! Usually Val just makes up some story to lead them away to do such, but you know... I might just do that for the reactions haha.

So after 3 years of having this up someone whispers me on Valikar! I actually forgot I posted this until tonight! Offer still stands as when I'm on WoW I'm usually bored! Just send me a whisper on Valikar, Thorgog or Dravog as those are the toons I'm usually on but Valikar is still the tickler.

I don't suppose you (or anyone else in the thread) plays Guild Wars 2? If so, I have an insanely ticklish mesmer that needs to laugh a lot.

May just have to get back into WoW either way if there's good tickling RP to be had. My troll needs some relentless torment.

As someone who owns both games...

*Cracks knuckles*

Sounds like a plan!

I don't suppose you (or anyone else in the thread) plays Guild Wars 2? If so, I have an insanely ticklish mesmer that needs to laugh a lot.

May just have to get back into WoW either way if there's good tickling RP to be had. My troll needs some relentless torment.

You know I'm always there on WoW. 😛

Don't ya hate that moment, when you think you've got a private little tie-and-tickle session going on in the forest, with that ticklish elf braced against that perfectly strong tree, magical vines snuggly binding her to the rough bark, her boots discarded off to the side, her teeth biting her lower lip as she nervously anticipates that gryphon feather slowly approaching her defensless soles...

...when a tribe of murlocs burst through the nearby brush roaring,"MRRRRRRGLMRGLRMGLMRGLMRGL!!!!"

(And by that, of course, they mean, "A/S/L?")

Amphibian hooliganery aside, I've got a little group of human candidates on Steamwheedle Cartel, if anyone is interested. One lass - a blonde priestess with a swishy ponytail and an adorableness more potent than Barkeep Hann's bottle of moonshine - has blood relation to Jaina Proudmoore, and we all know how ticklish THAT one [supposedly] is! (Seriously, she deserves more art. Get on it, guys! :stickout)

Don't ya hate that moment, when you think you've got a private little tie-and-tickle session going on in the forest, with that ticklish elf braced against that perfectly strong tree, magical vines snuggly binding her to the rough bark, her boots discarded off to the side, her teeth biting her lower lip as she nervously anticipates that gryphon feather slowly approaching her defensless soles...

...when a tribe of murlocs burst through the nearby brush roaring,"MRRRRRRGLMRGLRMGLMRGLMRGL!!!!"

(And by that, of course, they mean, "A/S/L?")

Amphibian hooliganery aside, I've got a little group of human candidates on Steamwheedle Cartel, if anyone is interested. One lass - a blonde priestess with a swishy ponytail and an adorableness more potent than Barkeep Hann's bottle of moonshine - has blood relation to Jaina Proudmoore, and we all know how ticklish THAT one [supposedly] is! (Seriously, she deserves more art. Get on it, guys! :stickout)

A small group for a start sounds good Dalek, send me the details if you don't mind?

Oops uhm, for some reason I forgot to mention that said account has been inactive for a while due to lack of funds. ^_^; Though I'm certainly looking forward to starting up again; I miss those late-night WoW sessions trying to sell Salt Flats ice-cream in Stormwind...

By soon, I'm hoping during my summer break. When that happens, Amberle (the priestess) will be looking forward to embarking on ticklish adventures with your characters, Alex. 🙂 I've also got a human rogue of whom I've forgotton the name, but the rogue was a feisty one, and liked to get herself into trouble a lot - particularly in bars or near hostile strongholds (lovely potential dungeon moments, heh heh).

If the server is still around and active, you can find them both on Steamwheedle Cartel, an RP server. But I'm also open to the idea of creating new characters on the servers you all are on.

This thread has introduced me to a number of wonderful, merciless friends <3

Guess it couldn't hurt to post my BT as well? CxDeMoN5614#1797 couldn't resist..just sounded way too fun lol.

I'm taking it upon myself to remind you all that this is still a thing~

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back