• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fetish/Fantasy Dungeons in NYC

TheTickler19611

To any and all New Yorkers that subscribe to this forum:

I've been informed that there are several fetish/fantasy parlors and/or dungeons located in your great city!!!

I'll be visiting New York in the near future, and I need some info on what fetish houses are available. Obviously, I'll be looking to tie some very pretty and very ticklish ladies up nude and give them the tickling of their lives.

I have looked and looked on the Internet and I can't find anything in the line of NY fetish dungeons to save my life. All I need would be three or four contacts, and that's all, if there are that many.

If it would be within your good graces, I would like to have just the name, address, and phone number (including area code) of who and where I could contact to schedule prospective appointments.

My sincerest thanks is extended for your favorable consideration of this request.

TT1961

I was watching Insomniac on Comedy Central a couple months back, with Dave Attell roaming NYC. At one point he visits a foot fetish/tickling club that you must be talking about. It had some guy being tickled in stocks by two beautiful women. At the time I was watching it with a couple guy friends and it sparked up a conversation about tickling. I got nervous though because they were mostly talking about how weird that whole scene was.

help

check out bleu fetish video, they use a mistress in nyc who specializes in tickling

there are some places listed in "Screw" magazine it is published in NYC I'm sure that you might find something in it "Screw" has a website,Good luck in your findings,Dom324

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back