• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fetish or sexual quirk?

grey wolf

I'm interested to know how many people in this forum actually have a foot or tickling fetish and how many simply are aroused by it.

The critical difference, as far as my psych course has taught me, is this:

A classical fetish in the psychological sense means that one can only derive pleasure from that particular stimulus (I.e. feet, tickling, etc.). The consequence is that ordinary stimulus (I.e. breasts, vagina, etc.) do not bring any sexual arousal with them.
People like myself, on the other hand, still enjoy all mainstream stimulus, but have an affinity for feet or tickling, etc. as an X-Factor of sorts that exists in addition to their ordinary urges and actually intensifies the sexual experiences.

I guess I'm particularly curious to know who fits into what category, if you're willing to share, of course?

I consider my interest in tickling to be just another tool in the kink box... I derive pleasure from my partners dramatic reactions... Tickling is just a means to a pleasurable end...

First category, for all intents and purposes. Other stuff may be able to do it for me, but not so much so that I could enter into a relationship with someone who could not satisfy my fetish.

I guess I'm in the second category...I can get off from other stimulation, but I'm usually thinking/fantasizing about what I enjoy during said stimulation...

Excellent topic!!! 😀

I really need to disagree with the definition of fetish that you are using. It seems very limiting and more like obsession than a fetish. I think that most of us here are going to fall into the second category. I would fall into the second category. I enjoy tickling, I see it as sexual, but it is not the end all be all of existence. I feel that I do have a tickling fetish because I do see it as a sexual thing. I am not however obsessed by it.

The second is me but i do enjoy seeing feet tickled as well. Some of the first is true as well.

Hehe well I dunno if I belong in either, because I believe feet to deserve as much attention as any other part of the body; and tickling is another form of touching, foreplay etc. I also believe the foot to be an erogenous zone.

So in other words, I think I'm perfectly normal, and don't have a "fetish" or "obsession" at all 😛

Take THAT Freud! 😛

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back