• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FetishCon 2011

Tickler Bart

2nd Level Orange Feather
Well, kiddies, it's time once again to start letting everyone know about FetishCon 2011
It will be in Tampa Florida, as always, from July 29 - 31, 2011.
There will be 2 separate tickle demos.
The first one will be on Friday July 29, 2011 from 1PM - 2PM, The Laughing Stocks by Paul.
Here's the description . . .
I will demonstrate the use of a large, portable wooden box designed for tickling. I will be covering how and why I built it as well as safety issues and techniques for tying and tickling. I will be tickling the lovely and very vocal, Neptune, though we may have to gag her! She will be tickled both face up and face down. As always, there will be opportunity to ask questions and take ample pictures. This demonstration is ideal for those interested in unique restrained tickling as well as those who could just use a good laugh!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
The second one will be on Saturday, July 30 called 'Orgasmic Tickling - A Sensual Adventure', presented by JWTies, from 1PM to 3PM.
Here's the description . . .
It's that time again everyone, grab your tickle partner or just show up. We had such a great time at the workshop last year this year we want to get even hotter so we are going to get everyone a bit turned on. We will be exploring erotic tickling with orgasms for most of the workshop. Catherine Fox will be one of our sensual tickling models since it is her true kink. Spend some time watching the exchange of energies between ler and lee as I bring her to orgasm while teasing her. Watch as her energies conflict as she ebraces the tickling and loses control. After our demonstration and a discussion of techniques we will invite the audience to participate in some hands on erotic tickling to see if they can produce the same results. Jwties.com will be providing male and female talent for you to try your skills. So come on by and give us a little Tickle too.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Models will include Vivian Irene Pierce, Ashley Alexis Grace, Catherine Foxx And Taylor Raz as well as many possible guest appearances by our many Lers and Lee's he's worked with throughout the year.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back