• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(FF/f) Captive of the Wood Elfs

BrendanBkr

TMF Expert
The human scout tried to resist, but the elfs had some very persuasive methods of interrogation. Their nimble, long, thin fingers dancing in and around her navel had her revealing everything to them in no time at all.

Enjoy,

B

P.S. I am not sure if 3D images are really welcome here any more. My last 5 or 6 posts got only one or two comments. Do you folks (the community) prefer to see hand drawn stuff and have the 3D stuf left out? I post to share my work, but if I am just cluttering up the forum, please let me know.

Your stuff is great Brendan - people may be quiet sometimes, but don't let that bother you. You seem to have a pretty good following from what I have seen of previous posts!

I really prefer 2d art, you can make more more details with it, especially in the ticklish spots (check Khali's work 🙂 ). But the specific picture is good, the lers are pretty hot. The only that seems to me eh quite bad is lee's expression.. very wild like she's not lauging but screaming or something.. 🙁

If you can correct this it would be very nice 🙂

I really prefer 2d art, you can make more more details with it, especially in the ticklish spots (check Khali's work 🙂 ). But the specific picture is good, the lers are pretty hot. The only that seems to me eh quite bad is lee's expression.. very wild like she's not lauging but screaming or something.. 🙁

If you can correct this it would be very nice 🙂

She is being interrogated non consentually, after all =)

B

As a 2D artist myself, I personally have preferred the expressiveness and uniqueness in the scenes that can be rendered in a hand drawn piece of artwork. Largely, 3D, which in the tickling community means Poser, is filled with identical people in unconvincingly stiff positions that don't look like they're really interacting while sitting in a colored void. I've long ranted about 3D replacing 2D on the silver screen, and the idea of it happening here didn't sit well with me.

That said, your stuff might make me love 3D work. While the quality of 2D art around here is sorely lacking, perhaps at its most bleak since I joined this forum, your stuff keeps growing in creativity and depth. There aren't a lot of the really great 2D artists producing much stuff anymore. Perhaps their time is done. I think your work, with the vivid settings and non-cookie cutter characters may turn me onto 3D work.

You're very likely one of, if not the best Poser artist here. The fact that you don't have an Artist Pad of your own is, to me, a horrible oversight.

1 vote that BrendanBkr receive his own pad.

Lush colors and a great backdrop really make this piece shine. I love it - you're a great poser artist and I'm a huge fan of fantasy work, especially when elves are involved. You'll always have a fan here. <--

As a 2D artist myself, I personally have preferred the expressiveness and uniqueness in the scenes that can be rendered in a hand drawn piece of artwork. Largely, 3D, which in the tickling community means Poser, is filled with identical people in unconvincingly stiff positions that don't look like they're really interacting while sitting in a colored void. I've long ranted about 3D replacing 2D on the silver screen, and the idea of it happening here didn't sit well with me.

That said, your stuff might make me love 3D work. While the quality of 2D art around here is sorely lacking, perhaps at its most bleak since I joined this forum, your stuff keeps growing in creativity and depth. There aren't a lot of the really great 2D artists producing much stuff anymore. Perhaps their time is done. I think your work, with the vivid settings and non-cookie cutter characters may turn me onto 3D work.

You're very likely one of, if not the best Poser artist here. The fact that you don't have an Artist Pad of your own is, to me, a horrible oversight.

i agree. i'm not much on commenting, but i have enjoyed alot of your work. i'll try to speak up more and tell you honestly how i feel about each piece.

this one i like because it reminds me alot of Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion. the setting and the horse armor looks familiar, just wish they'd let the wood elves really dress that skimpy, lol.

Thank you for the kind words.

i agree. i'm not much on commenting, but i have enjoyed alot of your work. i'll try to speak up more and tell you honestly how i feel about each piece.

this one i like because it reminds me alot of Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion. the setting and the horse armor looks familiar, just wish they'd let the wood elves really dress that skimpy, lol.

Thanks, I appreciate that.

Thank you folks for the positive feedback. I wasn't sure if 3D was still accepted here on the forums as my last 5 or so had no or little feedback at all.

As long as you folks are a willing audience, I will be sure to render more tickling scenes features knights in armor, elfs of all varieties and plenty of damsels in distress!

Thanks again.

B

As you know, I really like you work. And once again both theme and execution turned out great!

Speaking for myself, andy of your art, regardless if it's hand drawn or 3D is always welcome. I am also definitely a fan of yours!

I like 2D better. or to be mor precise I like art with emotions and that seems to be very hard in 3D. I can't tell what the tickled (if at all?) girl in your image thinks.
I know there ist a lot of effort behind that cool looking environment in 3D rendered images and humans are also becoming better and better. But there is that special "something" missing in their faces. Maybe someone knows what I mean, it is really hart to explain.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back