• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FF/F Olga foot & upper body tickle torture! [Russian Models Nude]

TTSEA

TMF Expert
Hello everyone,

Newest update today 18/02/07 under Russian Tickling category >>>

This is Olga, 18 years old, we saw what an enjoyment she finds in tickling other girls even if they aren’t able to take it anymore. This little beautiful young torturer now is very curious about what it feels to be tickled mercilessly. It is seen in her sparky eyes that she takes with humor this chance to test herself. But when she is tied up with her hands tied together behind and with her feet tied firmly with a sofa, she starts to feel nervous about what is going to happen. Her fears struggle with her curiosity but anyway she is already not going anywhere until we give her permission.

Lola and Charlotte take there positions, Olga’s feet are at full control of Charlotte and Lola sits near to the sides. Unexpectedly even from the very first touches Olga lets out very strong reactions. She bursts into laughter, very beautiful, music to ears. She can’t suppress herself, can’t lie still on her belly. She even tries to get away but alas her feet are immobile. To make things worse, the two girls sit on poor Olga. And it is real torture when you are tickled hard all over your body unable to move at all. Olga even cries out: ”Why am I feeling that 8 hands are tickling me??”. Well… that’s a reasonable compliment to the ticklers.

I really can’t tell you where Olga is most ticklish. My answer is – everywhere. Her punishers change places, tickle her soft feet, under the knees, thighs, her sides, belly and armpits. They really enjoy what they are doing. Of course, because they remember what Olga did to them few minutes before and revenge is sweet. Even the cameraman once comes close to the feet and quickly runs his fingers on them while shooting, because it’s so hard to hold and not to give this pretty girl a few tickles.
If you want my point of view, if I had a chance to take only one girl with me to an uninhabited island to tickle her every day, I would choose Olga!

Click here for the Preview Clip...

Click here for the Full Episode Pack...

I think you're going to like this one. Olga is a submissive ler but see how she handle being tickled this time 😀

I love videos where the lers sit on the lee because it adds a dimension of intimacy that is missing from ordinary bondage on a table. My own favourite position is to sit on my lee in a schoolgirl pin because I love all the body contact. Thanks for posting 🙂

Great clip!

Very good clip! The girls are beautifull...
Thanks for sharing!

I love videos where the lers sit on the lee because it adds a dimension of intimacy that is missing from ordinary bondage on a table. My own favourite position is to sit on my lee in a schoolgirl pin because I love all the body contact. Thanks for posting 🙂

Yeah I sometimes prefer more natural tickling like you describe 🙂

Olga sure is a little darling. I will have to buy this clip and one with Olga as the ler.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back